UFC 213 pbp/discussion

I'd take RW against bis @CR0W.
If slow as hendo can land at will in the first two rounds, RW gonna hurt him and won't gas. Believe you me.

whittaker is only 26. he's fucking awesome, dude might run the best division in the ufc for years to come

only romero imo can beat him and whittaker just beat him with one leg... romero gassed way too hard

Yoel all class. Sad to see him lose

Great performance from Whittaker, grats to his backers. Managed to hedge a decent amount on him at a good price but still got fucked by it going to a decision.

First losing night in 12 events, had to happen at some point. Not too bad though, down 3.72u in total.

Grats to tonights winners and RIP to Bisping.

Gaethje and Whittaker were so awesome the last 2 nights.

Even better when you were on both!

Hope everyone made out ok!

romero and whittaker all class

wasn't a great card nor fight but those two represented the sport well tonight IMO

Beautiful performance by Whittaker. This guy is so fucking good it's crazy.

Are you serious???

Yeah, I called the knee injury as soon as it happened and I'm glad he got the win, would also have won 2 bets worth over £1k so probably more so why I feel like that more than anything haha.

If you're asking about Bisping beating them then yes I am serious, not a lot will agree but I feel he would.

Jesus. Up to close to 5k in open parlays with Floyd. Gonna be 10k by fight night

whittaker is only 26. he's fucking awesome, dude might run the best division in the ufc for years to come

only romero imo can beat him and whittaker just beat him with one leg... romero gassed way too hard
I think Mousasi is a bad fight for Whittaker. They both like to fight at the same distance and I think Mousasi can impose his boxing.

Robert seems to be grapplers kryptonite.

Yeah, I called the knee injury as soon as it happened and I'm glad he got the win, would also have won 2 bets worth over £1k so probably more so why I feel like that more than anything haha.

If you're asking about Bisping beating them then yes I am serious, not a lot will agree but I feel he would.

I actually thought Bisping had a decent shot against Yoel. But IMO Robert is a tough out for him

Straight murdered these 2 events my god. I love you all, I didn't think it could get better from yesterday but boy was I wrong.

I need to start posting my bets honestly because I've been cleaning up. Don't want to sound like a pompous douche though.

Sad to see Yoel lose, really wanted to see him fight Bisping. He's a freak of nature but time stands still for no man, how long does he conceivably have left.

I think Mousasi is a bad fight for Whittaker. They both like to fight at the same distance and I think Mousasi can impose his boxing.

Robert seems to be grapplers kryptonite.
My thoughts exactly. I'd bet Moose against Whittaker but that's prob it

Still haven't lost an event this year. Up 2.5u overall. Whittaker got me out of a hole.

The only thing that surprised me about that fight is how good Rob's TDD is.

My thoughts exactly. I'd bet Moose against Whittaker but that's prob it

Prime Luke would give him trouble. Luke is so long and manages distance so well.
Now I'm not sure where Lukes head is at.

Back