UFC 213 pbp/discussion

19u won overall today. Another great week. 90u up this year after a terrible start
I hope everyone won money.

4 consecutive UFC events and a lot of fights ahead!!!

<GinJuice><13><GinJuice>

Prime Luke would give him trouble. Luke is so long and manages distance so well.
Now I'm not sure where Lukes head is at.
Oh snap I forgot about Luke lol. Yeah true

I'd like to see Overeem fight Ngganou if he beats JDS

Awesome event, no fight was boring imo, everything delivered. This was my best night by far, a couple of small bets that I have not graded yet but won about 1400$(35u), really needed this to recover from a 1.9k loss I suffered on the Hunt/Lewis card. Won a bunch on that questionable reem decision and added it to Whittaker. I hope everyone else did well tonight

lucky us got two top 10 fights of the year as main events in a row

been pretty spot on with my livebets this weekend
195439-fea0f03aa34bdb089341319659844254.jpg

Attachments

• cleant.png
    cleant.png
    247.4 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
I'd like to see Overeem fight Ngganou if he beats JDS

Overeem just said in the post-fight conference that JDS will win, "he always comeback stronger after a loss" said. Intriguing

Left some money on the table tonight. Got distracted by guests and missed some live betting. Also forgot to take the over in the blaydes fight. Loved the line at -130

Still a good night for me.

Wishing nunes would've "manned" up and took her L tonight

Overeem just said in the post-fight conference that JDS will win, "he always comeback stronger after a loss" said. Intriguing
Could happen. I don't think Ngganou is that amazing honestly. JDS can't take a good punch anymore it seems so it's hard to feel confident but I'm not running to bet ngannou if he's juiced

-1.5u risking 18u. I was too heavy on Miller. Othervise very fun event!

Last edited:
I was so wasted last night that I passed out before the prelims.

Overeem robbery, Pettis decision, Fading Browne and Whittaker made me about 4u on my preset stuff.

90% increase BR since start of year, its been fucking good so far. Think UFC Glasgow will be juicy.

Up 0.8U, Miller was the only major set back. I hedged my Whittaker ML after two rounds with some Romero ITD and I would do it again. There was nothing pointing and Whittaker taking three straight rounds or even serving that long on one leg.

Straight murdered these 2 events my god. I love you all, I didn't think it could get better from yesterday but boy was I wrong.

I need to start posting my bets honestly because I've been cleaning up. Don't want to sound like a pompous douche though.

How much have you won ?

What ? I dont know the value of 19u...

I won $120 on gaethje.

Sorry, it was meant at Polar.

For me 19U is insanely much, cause I play maximum 5U per bet/fight and that very rarely happens. Normal bet is 1-2 U, so to win 19 is just craaazy without Hail Mary parlays.

Went to sleep 2 hours before the event with plans of waking up for the prelims and livebetting, didn't happen.

Got 3.6U of bets on prefight that all lost;

- 1U Danny Oz @ +500
- 2U Romero ITD @ +260
- 0.6U Romero/Reem/Pettis/Blaydes + Danny o1.5/Belal Dec/Stamann Dec @ around +7700.

Going into r3 I was feeling good about the parlay. Ah well. Fun main event, be interested to see what Bis/Whittaker opens at.

i've been completely flat the first 6 months of the year (mainly due to my non-ufc activities) but starting to get some good momentum going.

with those tuesday night events at least i'll be less likely to play baseball and other dumb shit.

bellator and pfl needs to be £100 max.

Back