UFC 214 - Jones vs Cormier II - Anaheim

Status
Not open for further replies.
What on earth makes you think that Lawler has a suspect chin? Being finished due to strikes twice in 38 fights?

Just think all the wars have finally caught up with him. I was trying to make a point that everything thinks lawler is a lock and I see this as a coin flip type of fight with either fighter capable of a highlight finish

4u at -130. In hindsight I wouldve put 2u on his ML and than another 1-2 units on his dec line at + odds, but I jumped the gun.

Cool, best of luck. My gut is telling me to pass on the fight but we'll see.

Cool, best of luck. My gut is telling me to pass on the fight but we'll see.

Thanks man. Pretty heavy on this card overall, but got a lot of tape in and feel like I found a good mix of favs and dogs.

Jimi/Fili - heavy
Mociano - pretty heavy
Barao - pretty heavy
Lamas - medium
Woodley/Jones - medium
Shelton - small
Curran - small

Not sure how you thought Stephens/Moicano was a bogus split decision. 14 play by plays had it for Moicano, 3 for Stephens.

i added 10's and 9's together and stephens had more 10's than moicano, who did no damage the whole fight

i'm not the only one

DgL4yS26SnmFsF-0VDSC-A.png

42.3 % of fan scorecards agree, too. not like i'm crazy.

Last edited:
I totally agree that if Maia/Twood doesn't end in the first couple rds then 3,4,5 are gonna be ugly af. I haven't played the fight but I just might stab at fight goes distance and a nice longshot exotic like Jae mentioned.
When in doubt, you can never go wrong with a tiny play on huge + odds. That should be somewhere in the betting commandments lol

I think there's a lot of ways Cerrone/Lawler can go and I give maybe a 25-30% chance at best of it being Robbie by stoppage. I really like NOT Lawler itd at -198.

Im abroad atm, can't watch the early weigh in stream. Can someone please tell me how Robbie looked? Vascular, full muscle belly Robbie or the Robbie that fought Woodley?

Apparently someone has been sent to the hospital. Some are saying that it's Ortega.

Im abroad atm, can't watch the early weigh in stream. Can someone please tell me how Robbie looked? Vascular, full muscle belly Robbie or the Robbie that fought Woodley?

the one that fought woodley imo.

At the worst if i do decide to bet lawler which will be modestly i know for a fact he will fight to the death for my money he literally has to get koed. Cerrone not as much

If it's Ortega, I'm wondering if he'll be on thin ice. He had that positive test in his debut too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back