UFC 214 PBP/Discussion

how do they score r2 for brooks? he did nothing at all.. i could understand a 10-10 since barely anything happend but at least shelton was trying to make it a fight while brooks was running for 4 minutes

He clipped him. Might have been the only punch he landed. And he squeezed his head from guard. Lol

Terrible decision

monkey god will go nowhere in that division though.
Will bet against him again, against pretty much anybody

I had Brooks small. But it was a bad bet. No way I can justify it

A win is a win, he definitely slowed down and I have no doubt it was from it being his UFC debut / adrenaline dump. Was very close but style wise it was always going to be, not going to complain about a win, I'm sure he will look much better next time out.

From the UG:
"the woman judging was filming the fight with a phone or something. I just made a thread about theres going to be horrible judging tonight"

absolute bullshit decision

i'm going to throw up

Yep me too

I'm so sick of this bullshit. That is absolutely disgusting. What did he throw one punch in the second round. Hell all he did in the first round was hold him down and then get a guillotine was like 15 seconds left. Shelton landed probably 40 shots to his head and body. Oh my God

Ughh, hate being down already at the start of a event. Kinda fuming tbh.

Bet on Brooks after round 1, but hedged with SHelton after round 2. Then this bs decision...

how do they score r2 for brooks? he did nothing at all.. i could understand a 10-10 since barely anything happend but at least shelton was trying to make it a fight while brooks was running for 4 minutes
He wobbled Shelton in 2nd, you cant say that he did nothing at all.

Still had it 29-28 Shelton.

lol now Albu vs Curran, night can go worse for sure

Oh yea nothing to get you fired up like low level wmma!!!!!

At least there's some booty in the ring

Damn poor Shelton..judges hate that dude

I'm nauseous at that shit

shelton was on vobbley legs after that uppercut but recovered quickly

Albu as part of a small parlay but f**k putting any decent money on a fight like this.

Tough one to swallow there with Shelton losing. On one of these chicks finishing the other in the next fight. Hopefully they both get dq'd for taking their clothes of and rubbing oil all over each other.

I'll tell you why Brooks got the decision, and it's really fucking easy: First round he had the takedowns and ground control. Shelton landed from the bottom but judges have never given those strikes much value. Round 2 Brooks had Shelton on chicken legs for 0.5 seconds with a big shot, most significant shot of the round.

In a fight that close you can't cry robbery lol.

Madonna. That's a new one

I was small on Shelton dec. Should have had that.

Back