UFC 218 PBP/discussion

The only thing that can cheer me up from racist piece of shit Herb costing me money is #yourmajesty blessing us with an amazing win

You can see why he’d stop it?! He wasn’t even in a position to see if Homasi was out!

For a moment it looked like Homasi went limp. Alhassan sprawling on him probably made it seem worse than it was.

I agree, it's not his worst one. McMann-Rousey is the worst one that I can remember.
McMann actually buckled from a liver shot and ate a few undefended punches. Homasi likely lost the fight cause of a slip and Herb being a bitch and no other reason

McMann actually buckled from a liver shot and ate a few undefended punches. Homasi likely lost the fight cause of a slip and Herb being a bitch and no other reason
dude it wasn't a "slip", he even admitted he got dropped in the interview.

Reminded me of this a bit:

211.gif

But then let's stuff like this go:

jds-gnp-carwin-ufc-131.gif

Ok so he got clipped by a grazing punch and herb steps in when he’s clearly not hurt at all. How is that less worse than the McMann fight where she actually got dropped and ate follow up shots?

We just witnessed one of the most pathetic stoppages ever

Thank god for Herb Dean's overrated reffing, Razak was not looking that elite but I'm just happy to get the W

I have secured the win for the weekend even if Torres (my last play) loses, although I'm confident she wins which give me a clean sweep

Ok so he got clipped by a grazing punch and herb steps in when he’s clearly not hurt at all. How is that less worse than the McMann fight where she actually got dropped and ate follow up shots?

We just witnessed one of the most pathetic stoppages ever
McMann got dropped but was clearly still fighting. I don't even think she ate any follow up shots and if she did, they were baby WMMA punches.

Anyway we don't need to debate which one was worse, they were both bad. We can probably agree that Faber-Barao 2 was worse than both.

Herb Dean p4p worst ref for early stoppages.

So what I've gathered from Al-Hassan thus far: he is small for the division; has a muscly physique that probably makes him gas after 3-4 minutes of swinging hard; and is able to get grinded against the fence where he doesn't have many skills.

Al-Hassan needs a 160-165 pound division asap.

To me it looked like he went down for a takedown and got hit at the same time. Nothing suggests he would have even been dropped if he wasnt going down already. He was eating some good punches and kept standing.

Doesnt matter thought, you dont stop a fight instantly like that even if a fighter gets knocked down.

Thank god for Herb Dean's overrated reffing, Razak was not looking that elite but I'm just happy to get the W

I have secured the win for the weekend even if Torres (my last play) loses, although I'm confident she wins which give me a clean sweep
Congrats on that parlay hitting, #elite indeed.

cooper rd 2 or rd 3 here, basically like +275 net price on either result.

Idgaf herb winning me money makes up for the ref not stopping the Sanchez fight last night when he should've

Tempted to play all these fighters at current odds but I am passing on all, gonna stick to what I know

Herrig
Teymur
Gaethje
Felder

Everyone w a Twitter please tell herb dean he’s a racist piece of shit and you hope institutionalized racism prevents his family from ever doing anything good in life and I’ll consider you #elite

had to throw more on cooper just because i want to root harder that she actually kills magana

edit - cooper itd

Back