UFC 235 PBP/Discussion

Had 3U on Diego and I swear I didnt regret t until just before the fight lol. I was also thinking no way Sanchez gets a finish he only wins by DEC, jokes on me hahahah
I had a 0.3u bet on Diego round 3 +3300, still won big on this but that would've been amazing

I'm up a couple of units but I'm kicking myself for closing most of my action on both Cifers and Diego earlier today when I started having second thoughts...

Wow so excited! Cifers and diego won, my parlays have potential. Just need Zabit to win and I bank 4 figure range! This is only my second time doing bets so this is uncharted territory for me lol.

No bet on this one but FGTD and the Over for the safe. Perez by DEC for value

Dont think perez is going to be able to deal with stamanns wrestling here

Stamann looks like the dude Jesse or whatever his name was from Breaking Bad

Wow so excited! Cifers and diego won, my parlays have potential. Just need Zabit to win and I bank 4 figure range! This is only my second time doing bets so this is uncharted territory for me lol.

You might want to consider hedging.

I think Zabit wins, but you can make a guaranteed profit hedging.

Gall's gas tank was embarrassing there. Threw a bunch of power shots early looking for the KO (understandable) but literally gassed in a round.

Good for Diego, he even proved me wrong and ate one big shot and was fine. Nice to see an oldtimer perform like that!

R1: Stamann (not a dominant round, but I give it to Stamann; I can see a judge giving it to Perez)

Back