UFC 238 Cejudo vs Moraes

Agreed. Wineland @-110 is good value, he’s a real step up in competition for Popov, even tho his career is in decline I still think it’s a good spot, and got 2u on him.

He’s been fighting for over 15 years, so yeah, he’s probably declining, but if different judges were assigned to his last fight he’d likely have won 3 of his last 4, with his only loss being the decision to Dodson. That’s not all that bad. Plus, he’s only 34.

munhoz can pressure his way into the pocket, but that gives aljo the opportunity to tie up, land knees and wrestle. i think this is going to be a frustrating fight for pedro.
This is my thought as well. I don't think it's as easy as looking at Munhoz's guillotine and Sterling's wrestling, and think that Sterling won't wrestle now. Aljo isn't just going to stick his head and neck in there for the taking, so I see him tying up, working his way to the back and clobbering Pedro with knees to the hamstring to control and win rounds.

How does Marlon fight vs high pressure? I have a feeling Cejudo will do the exact same thing he did vs TJ and pressure him right off the bat. If marlon makes one mistake he will be taken down

Fiziev is a lot better. In fact, Fiziev was (is?) his striking coach.

I don't know anything about their skill levels in comparision. They just have the almost exact background. Same team, a lot of Muay Thai fights, both fought low level competition in MMA and they both face(d) a UFC vet who hasn't won in a while. This fight is a pass for me. Too many unknowns. Maybe Wineland smokes him easily, maybe Popov is good enough to beat him.

fiziev is seriously legit, just got caught early by an explosive fighter. he'll have no problem hanging in the ufc.

Been waiting on the line improving, might even see better before the weekend
I wouldn’t count on it. Sharps likely waiting to lay a big number on it.

If ferg put pressure on cowboy like he did against pettis, its going to be a tough night for cerrone. That kind of pressure is just insane.

Tony deserves this shit more than anyone. I hope the universe aligns for the man. The redemption arc we need.

Moraes might be p4p the biggest psychopath in the ufc. That main is legitimately not human at weigh-ins / during the fight. He flips the switch like no other.

I hope he doesn’t get chainwrestled to a decision loss

I was rewatching baki on Netflix and in episode 20 he figures out that fighting is just like sex. Through his love for kozue he is able to transcend to the next level, much like how cowboy transcended into fullgrownmanboy after having danger.

I expect fullgrownmanboy to crush Ferguson just like Baki made light work of yanagi and sikorsky in episode 21

APPLY DAMAGE

Tony's line dropped from -175 to -135 on my book. Threw 4u on him at that price, I think it'll go back up.

Tony has had more time to rehab his knee, he'll look better than the Pettis fight. People forget how damn good he is.

Hate to rain in the parade guys but I don't think Ferguson vs cowboy is going to happen. Well I should say I won't be surprised if it doesn't. Tony doesn't have a great record when it comes to injuries and personal issues. I hope we get to see it though

Damn look art those dogs....I really like cerrone here, lamas and Ivanov. I will take them for sure. Normally I don’t bet on women fights but calderwood has a great price...what an event

Ivanov lost imo against Rothwell. I remember I was pissed at my bet and than happy that The judges robbed Rothwell and gave me money.
I favour Tuivasa in this fight

Just a reminder that Tony doesn’t spar and trains in his own garage

Back