UFC 241 PBP/Discussion

Tough seeing DC lose like that, even if I was on Stipe, man.

Herb is letting fights go on waaaay too long.

Well I just lost big betting on DC. I think that's it for me with betting. I'm in too big of a hole to get out. It's been fun but didn't work out for me.

I so wanted to see DC cry as in Jones II fight...

Good on Miocic to make the adjustment and win, but holy shit, I hope everyone who claimed Stipe was the greatest heavyweight ever in early to mid 2018 feels sufficiently foolish.

A slightly younger Cormier demolishes him 9 times out of 10, and a prime Fedor and Cain beat him badly, too. Probably a prime JDS, too.

In the more immediate future, N'Gannou knocks his head off in a rematch.

I do believe Stipe is more likable champion than DC.

Good on Miocic to make the adjustment and win, but holy shit, I hope everyone who claimed Stipe was the greatest heavyweight ever in early to mid 2018 feels sufficiently foolish.

A slightly younger Cormier demolishes him 9 times out of 10, and a prime Fedor and Cain beat him badly, too. Probably a prime JDS, too.

In the more immediate future, N'Gannou knocks his head off in a rematch.
I'm going really, really heavy on ngannu for the imminent rematch.

Someone on reddit bet 25k on cormier, he got fucked hard.

This kind of reckless bullshit always surprises me. Yeah, I think Cormier should have been favored, but how heavily can you bet a 40 year-old coming off back surgery against an opponent with well-rounded skills, good cardio, and knockout power at heavyweight?

That's the definition of going small.

Well I just lost big betting on DC. I think that's it for me with betting. I'm in too big of a hole to get out. It's been fun but didn't work out for me.
Switch to DraftKings.

DK still gives you the joy of betting, but you will feel less stressed and lose a lot less money if you go on a losing streak.

I used to find DC annoying but I've grown to like the guy. He's all class.
True, but say what you will who is more humble than Stipe. When asked about eye pokes in the first fight, he just shut down by saying next question.

I mean

You can't say you had a great performance when you were clearly 0-3 going to the fourth. Eating all those punches that could've easily ko'ed you is def not part of the gameplan. Great adjustment by stipe's corner and awesome ko, but dc is the better fighter in my book.

Happy for stipe, dude was blatantly eye poked and didn't say shit. What a dog. Stipe vs ngannou 2 is gonna be SICK.

Back