UFC 244 Masvidal vs Diaz

I saw some walker interview where he said anderson can't take him down, and furthermore said he will take anderson down. I think he took too many shots to the head during his training camp.

You like him to finish then. Sub I'm guessing? You think he gets the back take and finishes from there?

Not crazy, when he's fresh Lee is ridiculously underrated as a grappler and esp the way he takes the back.

I like Gregor to win but I agree, if Lee gets it done it's gonna be early on.

Exactly my thinking. Plus there is a possibility that Lee comes with something new if the time at Tristar has paid off. Rare fight he has the advantage standing and GG is largely untested.

Saying that I wouldn't have went near Lee if is wasn't the dog.

Gas basically killed Wideman at the end of the first

Till is shite, all hype. He knocked out Cowboy and that is it, what else has he done that's shown him to be high level?

His career is a knock out over Cowboy. A hometown decision over Wonderboy that a lot of people would say he lost but either way it was razor close and then somehow a title shot? No idea why that ever happened. He gets embarrassed, easily beaten and throws about 5 strikes the whole fight. Then he comes back to face Masvidal and gets flat lined.

How does anything about his performances make people think he can take on a legit middle weight top 3 fighter at this stage in his career? I don't think Kelvin is amazing, he's just good at what he does, but I still think he's miles ahead of Till.

He probably gets knocked out again in a similar fashion

Called this one perfectly... haha

Got Masvidal KO, live bet Till, Kevin Lee finish at 7.00 was crazy, Black Beast as the dog, and a few wins on boxing bets.

100 on Canelo decision to finish the night

Absolute best case scenario for UFC marketing. Nate doesn’t lose a 5 round decision, Doctor stopping causes controversy to market rematch and defense of BMF belt

Uncle Dana needs to PayPal the doctor for his contribution

Lot of results in this card vary from mildy surprising to straight up shocking to me. On one hand I like to be surprised because it's more fun, on the other hand my reads were fucking terrible.
Arlovski's fight was not like I anticipated, Till's fight - fuck no, main event also. I had other predictions that I didn't wrote here, but they were wrong also. I'm glad, I am glad that I don't bet anymore because honestly - if I did bet on that card I would be murdered.
giphy.gif

Amazing night, went 8-1 on bets, with Tavares the only loss. Fine taking that L, Edmen showed a major leap in striking that wasn't available on past tape. The downside of betting against young fighters with limited tape. Most other bets weren't even too sweaty which was great. NIce rebounds from Thompson, Till and Lee. Hakeem, Good, and Corey cashed easily, guess Burgos was a slight sweat, but knew mid rd2 he was going to win. Masvidal is in career form right now, guy is bringing the violence. Great night of fights, hope all did well.

Last edited:
It'd be a lot better if you guys broke down the fights a lot more, put in a lot more effort comparing the fighters, using examples of techniques they like to use, explained how they'd win, using examples of fights they've won, or places theyve shown weakness.

Your video reminded me of pros picking fights, but people watch those because they're the pros and they trust their word - or are just interested in seeing what they have to say. Unfortunately most people don't know you guys and so i think you'll have to put in a lot of really in depth analysis and justification for your picks so that you can stand out.

I personally don't really mind your light hearted energy as much as the other poster, but i think you'll have to flesh out those predictions with a lot more serious discussion if you wish to get any traction.

Best of luck!
Honestly, thank you.

Before spamming videos on Sherdog, make sure they're not complete garbage. Everyone is gung-ho about self-promotion these days, but far more lax on making sure they have any content actually worth a damn.

Want more constructiveness?

You come across as a giggling, nervous schoolgirl with your speech and delivery, and if I were your sponsor, I would drop you after that embarrassing, cringeworthy opening.

The actual picks don't take betting lines into account and are thus completely worthless, and the "reasoning" is the most mindless, generic bullshit imaginable.
Thank you very much, for your constructive, supportive and expected criticism. We at the nine2fivers appreciate the people like you that spend more time on a forum then on the mats. ;)

Back