UFC 245 Usman vs Covington

I really want to bet her but I feel once she is down she stays there.
They fought already and I expect the same outcome. I don't think GDR all of a sudden became good at wrestling.

Colby just landed 200 strikes against Lawler and none of them even remotely bothered him. He has no power, only way he finishes is if Usman gasses terribly IMO.

I am not betting Colby ITD but instead Colby NSC at plus money. I agree this most likely hits the cards. However, between the 2 guys Colby is way more dangerous and willing to exchange.

They fought already and I expect the same outcome. I don't think GDR all of a sudden became good at wrestling.
I know what you're saying but 'all of a sudden' would be 6 years ago, in this case.

I am not betting Colby ITD but instead Colby NSC at plus money. I agree this most likely hits the cards. However, between the 2 guys Colby is way more dangerous and willing to exchange.
What's an example of Colby being way more dangerous? If anything, he's totally pillowfisted.

Was able to lock in KKF at -154 yesterday before it jumped to -174, so regardless of outcome I am excited to beat line movement for once in my life.

I struggle to see a scenario where Colby wins this fight. His style relies on being the better wrestler and I don’t think he can get Usman down until the 4th or 5th and he will need a finish to win at that point in my opinion. I was also leaning Volkanovski based on thinking someone someday will be able to wrestle fuck Holloway (Connor did sort of like 8 years ago??). But the more I watch Volkanovskis fights his striking defense leaves a lot to be desired. Considering Usman-Holloway parlayed at +140 despite hating parlays. More tape, a couple prayers to some aliens with a human sacrifice to satisfy Sadistics, 3 more doobies and I will be ready for Saturday.

By the way you guys should stop fighting with one another and share valuable insights, opinions instead. It is hard enough winning as it is. It’s Christmas damnit, stop being grinches.

What's an example of Colby being way more dangerous? If anything, he's totally pillowfisted.
Personally I think his variety and combinations may be technically better.
Head kicks look pretty decent too.
All that said I agree with ya, I don't think he is some powerhouse and I bet Usman because I think he is better able to trade and defend here.

Yan looking big next to Faber, might have to look at that k/o line I know the Russian has heavy hands

Yan TKO is +125 here. I really like it personally

Sportsbet had it. Can see it's now into -110/1.90

Wish I put more on now

Mike perry decision at +690 seems pretty off to me.

Rip
lZdL8aZ.jpg
This might be the worst I've ever seen anyone cutting weight, and its only gonna get worse smh

Conor looked worse. Look at some of his old 145 weigh-in photos and interviews

I am not really looking for a drawn out conversation here. I was pointing out what I thought was a value line at plus money. If you agree then bet it. If not then thats cool too.

Mike perry decision at +690 seems pretty off to me.

Holly fuck those are some crazy good odds, thanks! I had bet on a Perry win but will double down on the decision for sure. Just bet with +850 odds!

Last edited:
bets im leaning on tell me what u think pleae!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

soriano-105
araujo-180
france-170
Hooper over 1.5-155
Ahkmedov+120
Brown under 1.5-180
Vieria-172
neal-over 1.5-190
Yan-over 2.5-105
Moraes-under 1.5+127 its now under 2.5-125
Nunes-under 2.5-135
Holloway-190