UFC 246 PBP/Discussion

Yusuff too strong to be controlled on the ground that doesn't bode well for Fili.

Fili is starting to settle in, but Yusuff has stung him. Close round so far.

Who has the cardio advantage? Looks like Yusuff.

What an awesome fight so far. Living up to what I hoped.

Love this! Gave it to Sodiq first round. Fili getting the takedowns easier and easier.

i appreciate that retards don't like decisions but this has been a fantastic card.

fantastic rd1 between fili and yusuff.

Very close round

Great round. 1-0 Yusuff. He has the speed advantage, but they seem pretty close actually.

Based on the commenting It's a 10-7 round for Yusuff, since he "Stunned him with that one" like 7 times. Shut up Rogan

Expected Fili to take it prefight played him at +125. Missed the first rd though. I'm goin to say Fili 1-0 anyway lol

Yusuff is too strong man that's the difference maker in this fight.

Yep first gut instinct was right. Yusuff looks fantastic, should had stuck to it or not played at all than going for Fili. Fili gonna need a finish here. Unlikely.

sodiq outlanded him 32 to 25 in the first with harder shots, dont know if judges will reward those 3 takedowns since he got back up instantly also had that close sub. round 2 all sodiq hopefully we see a finish

Think Fili has a better chance by trading, and not going for takedowns. He will be at a disadvantage, but its his best shot to win to go for the KO. KO or be koed basically.

Back