UFC 246 PBP/Discussion

I don’t know why they did a knee exam, if they wouldn’t stop the fight for a torn ACL.

but it’s a simple physical exam test that is pretty damn accurate at diagnosing an acl tear. The severity of the tear is more difficult to assess by that exam but not everything needs an MRI to diagnose contrary to DR. ROGAN’s belief.

Was hoping my over and fdngtd was going to cash there

roxy with a stupid takedown. Barber almost made her pay for that

I went from being down 6 units tonight to up 3 units after 2u on o1.5 cashed and 2u on +215 roxy ml cashed. Wish lines weren't frozen so I could get the +500 ml like you guys got.

I don’t know why they did a knee exam, if they wouldn’t stop the fight for a torn ACL.

but it’s a simple physical exam test that is pretty damn accurate at diagnosing an acl tear. The severity of the tear is more difficult to assess by that exam but not everything needs an MRI to diagnose contrary to DR. ROGAN’s belief.

My thoughts exactly. Knee special test done and is positive...yet we continue? Very weird situation.

Trash coaches. Unbelievably dumb. She has heart, but she should have said no.

How can the doctor OK the fight with acl tear known? And why did her corner not give a shit? Why did modaferri not keep the fight standing? So many questions bah.

Got 10-8'd by a chick who wore a super saiyen wig at the weigh ins. Smh

GET OFF THE FUCKING STAGE, LOSER!
Was a pretty bad break for maycee there.
Corner should’ve absolutely threw the towel in

barber was down two rounds. Why risk further damage to her knee

4-0 on the picks I’ve made and sent to some casual friends watching tonight. Figures it’s on the card I’ve decided to stop betting.

Attachments

• 029E7A20-3E67-4834-B327-71D67BD13816.jpeg
    029E7A20-3E67-4834-B327-71D67BD13816.jpeg
    538.5 KB · Views: 7
Anywho, lost 2.5u on Barber by TKO/KO at -120. (Which I refused to hedge even when it got to -210 right before the fight)

On the plus side, almost certainly won back 2.2u on the Roxy live-bet after round 1. Just wish I could have made the extra 0.6u by being a little faster.

After a great start, down to +2.8u for the night, and that's mostly thanks to live-betting, oddly enough.

This is absolutely, 100% true. When I tore my ACL, the guy in PT did that and in 2 seconds was llke "Your ACL is torn, I'm almost positive. Get an MRI to verify, but it's torn."

maycee is a female camur

huge big fat blown up athlete that has huge holes in the game

Was a pretty bad break for maycee there.
Corner should’ve absolutely threw the towel in

barber was down two rounds. Why risk further damage to her knee
She wants to be a champion, I think making her go back out there will be better for her mentally in the long run

Anywho, lost 2.5u on Barber by TKO/KO at -120. (Which I refused to hedge even when it got to -210 right before the fight)

On the plus side, almost certainly won back 2.2u on the Roxy live-bet after round 1. Just wish I could have made the extra 0.6u by being a little faster.

After a great start, down to +2.8u for the night, and that's mostly thanks to live-betting, oddly enough.

LB is a godsend. That +550 after TD in R1 was a gift. Irritating that I bet Gillian Robertson who should have done this to Barber, but this time I bet Barber pre-fight.

Back