UFC 246 PBP/Discussion

Anywho, lost 2.5u on Barber by TKO/KO at -120. (Which I refused to hedge even when it got to -210 right before the fight)

On the plus side, almost certainly won back 2.2u on the Roxy live-bet after round 1. Just wish I could have made the extra 0.6u by being a little faster.

After a great start, down to +2.8u for the night, and that's mostly thanks to live-betting, oddly enough.

Welcome to the dark side
LB is a godsend. That +550 after TD in R1 was a gift. Irritating that I bet Gillian Robertson who should have done this to Barber, but this time I bet Barber pre-fight.

Betstars might be better than bet365. Not even kidding. She had top control for 1 minute before they closed the betting and it was 7.00 throughout it all.

Reminds me of that Male fighter years and years ago. Snapped his ankle in round 2 and went back out round 3 still throwing hard and trying to win even though he could stand. He was falling over like very punch.

Anyone remember his name? I want to say Vick?... or mike?... or james? He had those cliche Star Tattoos i remember that. I know i liked him as a fighter, sad I cant remember.

Someone help me out here.

All that talk about "the savage" lol...roxy is the savage - sooounderated due to her style...Again she makes money just like versus Shev...Thank you roxy.

If anyone read her blog you´d see she was very focused and wanted to do alot--too much..which may be why she was a bit too eager...And she had trained her cardio alot

Again shoutout to @Jordan3399 idk why people give the guy shit, his breakdowns overall are really good - I nearly always agree - all i can say is yeah should had gone bigger.

Had
0.5u 7.00
0.5u 7.50
0.5u 8.00
and livebet 0.5u 7.00
Hit for 12,75U for roxy.
2u over 1.83 hits - one of the best lines of all this card imo.

Total profit for the fight 14,41U or around 2150 USD. Best night for me ever. Great start. 2020 here we go!

Also - this is to anyone whos interested but i kept looking for roxy and maycee on twitter what people said, on youtube....everywhere nearly it was just laughs and idiots...even thoose "pros" and people who loves making videos etc...they didnt even go over the strengths..very few people did.
Jordan had the best breakdown - i completely agreed.
Well happy i got my dad to bet on the fight too. Money made.

Not harmful to anyone but seriously i kept looking at twitter the entire week and youtube - and soooo many made fun of roxy - didnt even wanna talk about her. This shows whos elite and 1% and whos not.

And to all those having maycee as a lock and 100% and all that - lol saw so many idiots breakin gdown the fight - not even being objective nor pointing what roxy could..just the whole "lol why make this fight blah blah" -- typical idiots breaking down fights by picking favs and they are the type to laugh at people who´d pick roxy if she´d lost as if they were idiots.

Anyway i wanted to do breakdown for shev fight + post it didnt..had chance now..didnt---suck when you can brag and really show people whos who..easy to come after..oh well got the bets to prove.

Anyway congratz to all! Great bet @HeadsUpPoker and read @Jordan3399 breakdown on betmma/here - its spot on - and i fully agree. His breakdowns are fantastic. But he makes other people lazy as hes so fast and hit lines fast aswell.

Well earned. Great night saved me and was my final bet.
Congratz all who bet roxy - sooooooooooooooooooooooo much value in it - its one of those fights i wanna maxbet, but its hard to justify 5u out of 100u...you may lose very quickly even if you dont drop your unit size...but as miketycoon once said in his blog.

You´ll lose big, but when you win..you´ll win REALLY big.
Worth it. I woulda out more but still need to grow balls with my new unit size and still learning.
Congratz all and gratz to Roxy, you did it girl!

god bless you roxy for putting me in the black going into the main card

roxy.jpg

All that talk about "the savage" lol...roxy is the savage - sooounderated due to her style...Again she makes money just like versus Shev...Thank you roxy.

If anyone read her blog you´d see she was very focused and wanted to do alot--too much..which may be why she was a bit too eager...And she had trained her cardio alot

Again shoutout to @Jordan3399 idk why people give the guy shit, his breakdowns overall are really good - I nearly always agree - all i can say is yeah should had gone bigger.

Had
0.5u 7.00
0.5u 7.50
0.5u 8.00
and livebet 0.5u 7.00
Hit for 12,75U for roxy.

Total profit for the fight 14,41U or around 2150 USD. Best night for me ever. Great start. 2020 here we go!

Also - this is to anyone whos interested but i kept looking for roxy and maycee on twitter what people said, on youtube....everywhere nearly it was just laughs and idiots...even thoose "pros" and people who loves making videos etc...they didnt even go over the strengths..very few people did.

Not harmful to anyone but seriously i kept looking at twitter the entire week and youtube - and soooo many made fun of roxy - didnt even wanna talk about her. This shows whos elite and 1% and whos not.

And to all those having maycee as a lock and 100% and all that - lol saw so many idiots breakin gdown the fight - not even being objective nor pointing what roxy could..just the whole "lol why make this fight blah blah" -- typical idiots breaking down fights by picking favs and they are the type to laugh at people who´d pick roxy if she´d lost as if they were idiots.

Anyway i wanted to do breakdown for shev fight + post it didnt..had chance now..didnt---suck when you can brag and really show people whos who..easy to come after..oh well got the bets to prove.

Anyway congratz to all! Great bet @HeadsUpPoker and read @Jordan3399 breakdown on betmma/here - its spot on - and i fully agree. His breakdowns are fantastic. But he makes other people lazy as hes so fast and hit lines fast aswell.

Congratz all who bet roxy - sooooooooooooooooooooooo much value in it - its one of those fights i wanna maxbet, but its hard to justify 5u out of 100u...you may lose very quickly even if you dont drop your unit size...but as miketycoon once said in his blog.

Worth it. I woulda out more but still need to grow balls with my new unit size and still learning.
cocaine is a hell of a drug

congrats on the win tho

Wow Roxy got it good on the happy warrior. Best of luck fellows I still like Pettis, Holly, and Mcgregor

Had
0.5u 7.00
0.5u 7.50
0.5u 8.00
and livebet 0.5u 7.00
Hit for 12,75U for roxy.

Grats man. Happy for you. Nice that u were on her pre-bet and also got in livebet. Great start for 2020 and hopefully you can ride this wave. I always play better after being in profits. GL!

Would like pettis to win 1st round so I can get a great price on CDF. On CDF's ITD lines.

On Pettis even though he probably loses a decision.

If he can stuff a few TD's, and display some stand-up better than he did during the Pettis fight, he can win.

Lol at the guy who told people to parlay Barber in all of their plays.

I feel like a sucker for only betting $200 at +600 on Roxy. Hashtag# Gambler'sMentality

Lol at the guy who told people to parlay Barber in all of their plays.
To be fair his point was bet Modaferri, and parlay Barber in all your bets to be covered. All bets at 1u. So he would've ended up 1u with that strategy. But also, still dumb as fuck.

To be fair his point was bet Modaferri, and parlay Barber in all your bets to be covered. All bets at 1u. So he would've ended up 1u with that strategy. But also, still dumb as fuck.
It was that idiot Apples who can't keep an account alive without getting banned lol.

Reminds me of that Male fighter years and years ago. Snapped his ankle in round 2 and went back out round 3 still throwing hard and trying to win even though he could stand. He was falling over like very punch.

Anyone remember his name? I want to say Vick?... or mike?... or james? He had those cliche Star Tattoos i remember that. I know i liked him as a fighter, sad I cant remember.

Someone help me out here.
Jamie Varner. Legit nice dude and was a good fighter before injuries.

Back