UFC 246 PBP/Discussion

"Conor McGregor brings out the A-listers!"

*Proceeds to show a bunch of barely notable football guys less famous than the athletes, like Shaq, who would watch UFC events during the dark period in the early 2000s

lol Tom Brady not big enough for you

"Conor McGregor brings out the A-listers!"

*Proceeds to show a bunch of barely notable football guys less famous than the athletes, like Shaq, who would watch UFC events during the dark period in the early 2000s
Tom Brady is barely notable.......?

I would be super shocked if osbourne won if this went past 2nd round. After watching tape he's truly a bum in my eyes.

Hope you are right. I have a funny parlay and have Kelleher in it. Least confidence in him going through.

I meant everyone else before him.

Myles Garrett, Al Davis' doofus bowl-shaped haircut son, and some white running back I've never even heard of.

haha that’s fair man. The influx of casuals watching this tonight will know him though.

Myles Garrett, Al Davis' doofus bowl-shaped haircut son, and some white running back I've never even heard of.

McCaffrey might be the best runningback in the NFL.

That said, from a purely fame standpoint if you don't follow the NFL, yeah he's not super famous. Yet anyway.

Ths is going to be a great year, I feel it. FGTD at +170 is a top 5 bet on this card imo, my main concern would be Kelleher may finish more than I expect. Osbourne is not as good as he looks, nice kicks, fast punches and what not, power not there and ground game already overrated. Kellehers back is against the wall, he should be even harder to beat than if he was coming off a victory. Not really worried about the KO but sub is a concern. .

I switched to ode

Forgot it was PPV. All the streams are fucked.

Ths is going to be a great year, I feel it. FGTD at +170 is a top 5 bet on this card imo, my main concern would be Kelleher may finish more than I expect. Osbourne is not as good as he looks, nice kicks, fast punches and what not, power not there and ground game already overrated. Kellehers back is against the wall, he should be even harder to beat than if he was coming off a victory. Not really worried about the KO but sub is a concern. .
It's possible it goes distance but I agree with stoppage chances. Have 0.5u on 3rd round keheller and 0.1u on 2nd round. 3rd round would be huge for me to go with his ML that I already have.

the best running back in the league. was a contender for MVP of the league prior to Lamar going bonkers. Not sure if you know who Lamar is tho...

I'm so happy keheller is going a takedown approach in this fight my confidence increase 1000%

Back