UFC 246 PBP/Discussion

over under creeping up all week its at +147 now... still dont know what i want to add to this fight. connor was saying that he wants to go rounds and has the cardio to do it but hes honestly added alot of muscle. most likely path to the w is probably 1st or 2nd round ko

As far as I understood the fili/yusuff was on the prelims to attract more viewers perhaps? So they´ll buy the PPV later. Not sure. And Holm well that means co-mains, mains and titleshots. Pretty sure its in her middle name those words now.
Holm bettors must worry for her getting yet another warning for being too inactive. She could jab and circle the entire fight, and should win pretty easily, but sometimes she just doesn´t do much...anything really.

How is this shitty fight the co-main?

Good point, but then again, how are dogshit fights like Kelleher vs. Osbourne or Greene vs. Oleynik on the main card of a PPV?

I pity anyone who actually paid full price for this PPV.

Pennington via decision at +187 is super tempting. Anyone doing small play on that?

Holm Dec +120. Just small for action. Bad fight here.

Good point, but then again, how are dogshit fights like Kelleher vs. Osbourne or Greene vs. Oleynik on the main card of a PPV?

I pity anyone who actually paid full price for this PPV.

There have been some entertaining fights, but this card is an absolute joke overall. Basically they said "We're gonna get all the casuals who only care about Conor, and we just need 11 other fights as filler."

I just hope they stack the hell out of the NY card for Tony/Khabib. That card needs to have one awesome fight after another to build the hype for the fight everyone has wanted for years.

"Conor McGregor brings out the A-listers!"

*Proceeds to show a bunch of barely notable football guys less famous than the athletes, like Shaq, who would watch UFC events during the dark period in the early 2000s
I liked seeing Tommy Chong, fwiw.

1-0 Holm. Pretty clear. What an amazing fight so far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back