UFC 248 PBP/Discussion

please god cover the points - first round such a clearly dominated round
I'm feeling the pain too. :(

3/7/20 9:00pm MMA Props Fighting 1646 Madsen points handicap -3½ -115* vs Hubbard points handicap X
Risking $115.00 To Win $100.00

This is still live though :

3/7/2020 8:30 PM UFC Fighting 1702 Mark Madsen* -245 vs Austin Hubbard V
2/29/2020 10:00 PM MMA Props Fighting 1067 Figueiredo (scorecards = no action)* -145 vs Benavidez (scorecards = no action) V
3/7/2020 11:59 PM MMA Props Fighting 1004 Fight won’t go 5 round distance* -215 vs Romero / Adesanya goes 5 round distance
Risking $100.00 To Win $248.60

so what was hubbards path to victory here? hoping for a tired hubbard to be able to finish madsen is just not very realistic.
I think it was quite realistic. You knew rd 1 would be rough for Hubbard. the Fight ended up near a draw.
That’s way too close for guys paying over -200 for madsen

I dont regret betting Hubbard. But regret putting 3u on him. That was just way too greedy. I also wrote that lol. Batgerel NSC, ML and ITD profits gone.
3u is a little too much trust. But who am I to judge. In the past I've put 5u on this parlay - Iaquinta/J.Silva/J.Miller (Lee vs Iaquinta 2) wanted to get back all my losses :D

And now is time for the Sugar Show! Come on O'Malley!

so what was hubbards path to victory here? hoping for a tired hubbard to be able to finish madsen is just not very realistic.

What are you even talking about?? You make no sense. A guy who "survived" round 3 should be a big favorite? If he gassed earlier, he would have lost. He didnt, so he won. But if this is what you expect of a -400 fighter, you are bad at capping fights.

Last edited:
OMalley overpriced but he should still be the favorite, Qunonez going to be in trouble on the feet or ground. Qunonez style of takedowns is going to stifle Omalleys movement though and in the clinch, Qunonez will lkely be stronger. Interesting fight but its best for all if OMalley performs.

Sugar has some bad tats

not surprising

3u is a little too much trust. But who am I to judge. In the past I've put 5u on this parlay - Iaquinta/J.Silva/J.Miller (Lee vs Iaquinta 2) wanted to get back all my losses :D

And now is time for the Sugar Show! Come on O'Malley!

Yeah for sure. I never put 3u on dogs. I think because i am dane and had watched him in the regionals, i thought he was very overrated. Hit the line too fast and then just sticked with it. Not so many danes in the UFC to be biased against though :D

What are you even talking about?? You make no sense. A guy who "survived" round 3 should be a big favorite? If he gassed earlier, he would have lost. He didnt, so he won. But if this is what you expect of a -500 fighter, you are bad at capping fights.

Broe is an aggressive man, expect to be called out by him at every turn

Madsen comes through for the parlay, just need Izzy now and Ngannou to mop the floor with that bum Rozenstruk to cash $500
Wow. I don't think Roze is a bum at all. Ngannou never faced better striker than him in his career. And Rozen is young, tough and have confidence. At the minimum he will give Ngannou a fight. I would not touch that fight if I were you.

Not a great start for quinonez being dropped on his ass by that front kick.

That explains the juice sugar show!

$400.00 $1,100.00 Pending 3/7/20 9:30pm MMA Props Fighting 1521 O'Malley wins in round 1 +275* vs Any other result

Teco gave up n the face of that striking skill, didnt even try a td lol

Ok. I’ll hop on the bandwagon for now.

3/3 on my parlay. Couple more fights to go.

lmfao

i'm embarrassed. he wasn't looking that bad. but jeeeeez.

Back