UFC 248 PBP/Discussion

Did i say anywhere i didnt appreciate it? Way to try and assume stuff. Also don´t tell me what to do. Please show me where i said i did not appreciate it? You´re assuming stuff you didn´t see.
You seem overly emotional. I won't comment on your posts again. GL for your bets in the main event!

You seem overly emotional. I won't comment on your posts again. GL for your bets in the main event!

If people are betting money, you should expect it, forgive him. It was likely hard earned and folks gon to be mad if they get robbed. We dont get mad when we rightfully lose though

The real winner tonight was CTE

v9Mlqw.gif

Didn't you make a big show of supposedly blocking me last week, salty loser?

Go cry in the corner and not in this topic.

Once again you prove you're retarded. Never said that. I said I wouldnt respond to your next post, tard. You're not worth blocking

If people are betting money, you should expect it, forgive him. It was likely hard earned and folks gon to be mad if they get robbed. We dont get mad when we rightfully lose though
Nothing to forgive, I'm not angry nor bare any ill-will to him. I lost money on that fight too. JJ was my biggest bet of the night. It wasn't a robbery though. Going into that decision I thought she had it but knew it could go either way. Whoever lost that was going to feel hard done by, but it was a great fight and hopefully we get to see it again.

Weili by split was +1025

I looked at that and decided to bet points

lol my bets are so terrible when I’m down trying not to lose more

Nothing to forgive, I'm not angry nor bare any ill-will to him. I lost money on that fight too. JJ was my biggest bet of the night. It wasn't a robbery though. Going into that decision I thought she had it but knew it could go either way. Whoever lost that was going to feel hard done by, but it was a great fight and hopefully we get to see it again.
All 3 Sherdog judges had it 4-1 for Zhang 49-46. All the same rounds for Zhang.

Once again you prove you're retarded. Never said that. I said I wouldnt respond to your next post, tard. You're not worth blocking

Projection is a cruel disease! What do you call someone who cries and whines in this topic every single week with the same complaints and has no clue what he is even watching? Either retarded or insane, take your pick.

But hey, thanks to people like you I get better lines, so thanks, salty loser, you're good for something!

This fight is scary asf. Fan of izzy don't want the train to get derailed by romero ko. Probably won't bet and just watch as a fan unless really nice live bet opportunity comes.

Probably won't be hearing from me until this is over. :meow:

Omg my heart is beating so fast. Sometimes ufc is so exciting.

LMAO Romero.

Ngannou vs Black Beast...for 5 rounds...please no.

Back