UFC 250 PBP/Discussion

This is what happens when fights are hard to cap... bookies gave respect to Aljo all week and it made sense because the small cage helps the guy who needs to close distance.

A lot of that “scrambling” got negated once Aljo secured that demian Maia position. Aljo got straight to the weakness and that impressed me the most because I considered Aljo a guy who doesn’t have that ELITE to him like Sandhagen shows on the feet.

whoever posted that GIF of Sandhagen getting bullied a bit on the ground with some dude in a similar position of Aljo, you are a genius.

Yup very impressive that he immediately chose to pressure Sandhagen who is used to being the agressor. Sandhagen showed some dodgy positions before in some grappling exchanges as well, so a perfectly executed game plan.

got a feeling Garbrandt will make this look pretty easy.

Didn't expect my boy sandhagen to be slept that quick. Awesome performance by aljo. They'll meet again.

Really should’ve dug a bit deeper in the tape on aljo.

got a feeling Garbrandt will make this look pretty easy.

it is stylistically a very very good match up for him. only problem is the midget octagon which means rafael will touch him inevitably and cody's tendencies to blind counter with 1 or 2 hooks

Stick and move Garbrandt is born...

Cody fighting EXACTLY like I said he would.

So far LMAO.

So far.

Back