UFC 250

Does anyone know if books will go back and change the cancellation on Heinisch fight? I need to know before I place hedge bets

Does anyone know if books will go back and change the cancellation on Heinisch fight? I need to know before I place hedge bets
Once bets are voided they will never be reinstated as a bet again, as far as I am aware of.

just curious, which sites are you guys using?
it's been a good while since my last bet, but I've gotten the itch.

{<shrug}

Caceres said he "forgot" to bring any coaching staff from The Mma Lab. About 7 minutes in seems like a weird thing to forget unless he is just trying to save a few bucks.

Wineland toes a fine line with his hands down style, once the speed diminishes he's gonna be getting KOed a lot. He turns 36 this month and I think this is when we start to see it.

You may well be right, but man I need to see it happen at least once before laying juice that he gets finished. When it's been 7 years or whatever since he last was finished (and yeah a lot of inactivity to be fair), I can't see paying -140 or whatever on Sugar itd.

In fact, I'd rather play O'malley dec at +2xx for a smaller amount and see if Eddie's durability can hang on a bit longer.

Anyone have a good B/D on Byrd/Pitolo? I'm not gonna have time to watch any tape at all on that one. May take a pass pre fight but would like some insight if for no other reason that to know what to look for live. Or maybe I'll just blindly tail someone if they make a strong enough pitch ha ha. Plus for my DK lineups would like a little info. I remember Byrd a bit I think, but nothing on Pitolo.

Perez looks much bigger than Formiga

opponents-amanda-nunes-of-brazil-and-felicia-spencer-of-canada-face-picture-id1246442956

in-this-handout-image-provided-by-ufc-opponents-raphael-assuncao-of-picture-id1217779966

in-this-handout-image-provided-by-ufc-opponents-aljamain-sterling-and-picture-id1217779960

in-this-handout-image-provided-by-ufc-opponents-neil-magny-and-rocco-picture-id1217779958

in-this-handout-image-provided-by-ufc-opponents-eddie-wineland-and-picture-id1217779964

opponents-alex-caceres-and-chase-hooper-face-off-during-the-ufc-250-picture-id1246439540

opponents-ian-heinisch-and-gerald-meerschaert-face-off-during-the-ufc-picture-id1246439538

in-this-handout-image-provided-by-ufc-opponents-cody-stamman-and-picture-id1217779956

opponents-charles-byrd-and-maki-pitolo-face-off-during-the-ufc-250-picture-id1246442978

opponents-jussier-formiga-of-brazil-and-alex-perez-face-off-during-picture-id1246439539

opponents-alonzo-menifield-and-devin-clark-face-off-during-the-ufc-picture-id1246442980

opponents-evan-dunham-and-herbert-burns-of-brazil-face-off-during-the-picture-id1246439546

Anyone have a good B/D on Byrd/Pitolo? I'm not gonna have time to watch any tape at all on that one. May take a pass pre fight but would like some insight if for no other reason that to know what to look for live. Or maybe I'll just blindly tail someone if they make a strong enough pitch ha ha. Plus for my DK lineups would like a little info. I remember Byrd a bit I think, but nothing on Pitolo.
my TLDR on Pitolo is that he's pretty much a vanilla striker, with a technician's offense but a brawler's defense. He reminds me of Soukhamthath but Souk would throw single strikes and Pitolo throws in pretty quick combinations.
He's orthodox, leans heavy on the lead leg, has quite a high striking volume, but I don't get the feeling that people respect his power? At least Potter walked through his strikes (but he objectively has a high KO rate.) He prefers these fast combinations especially a long 3-2 and a lead uppercut. He's technically sound, on offense. Can box forwards and backwards (bad defense both ways).
BUT on defense, he somehow keeps a high guard (and lets himself be cagefucked/taken down with ease) without any of its benefits, because he absorbs headshots like the Homer Simpson boxing episode. Very worrying.

I'm playing his T/KO line for +400.

Never thought anyone would make Caceras look solid, but Hooper has actually done it ha ha.

Still think Chase gets it done but damn is that boy skinny.

my TLDR on Pitolo is that he's pretty much a vanilla striker, with a technician's offense but a brawler's defense. He reminds me of Soukhamthath but Souk would throw single strikes and Pitolo throws in pretty quick combinations.
He's orthodox, leans heavy on the lead leg, has quite a high striking volume, but I don't get the feeling that people respect his power? At least Potter walked through his strikes (but he objectively has a high KO rate.) He prefers these fast combinations especially a long 3-2 and a lead uppercut. He's technically sound, on offense. Can box forwards and backwards (bad defense both ways).
BUT on defense, he somehow keeps a high guard (and lets himself be cagefucked/taken down with ease) without any of its benefits, because he absorbs headshots like the Homer Simpson boxing episode. Very worrying.

I'm playing his T/KO line for +400.

Awesome, thanks man!

I kinda think not having a crowd there will help Cody stay calm and not lose his shit once he gets hit with somethin..had to take Martin rd 3 win since he's been coming on strong late in fights and his NSC is probably one of the safer picks..also think Dunham should survive the 3 rounds, yes he got TKO'd his last 2 fights but both by vicious knees that would hurt anyone imo

I kinda think not having a crowd there will help Cody stay calm and not lose his shit once he gets hit with somethin..had to take Martin rd 3 win since he's been coming on strong late in fights and his NSC is probably one of the safer picks..also think Dunham should survive the 3 rounds, yes he got TKO'd his last 2 fights but both by vicious knees that would hurt anyone imo
He's ultra weak to the body, like a baby slapping it would cause convulsions. However Burns isn't some amazing striker his last fight was an anomaly. Provided he don't eat body shot, I see dunham lasting the 3 rounds and I think he's the value side.

Back