UFC 254 PBP Discussion

I have never been happier to lose 4000. I saw Khabib fight Iaquinta in person (bought the tickets when it was still Ferguson)

I feel like I watched Mickey Mantle play baseball.

What a fighter. What a human.

We should all strive to be that kind of person.

Mickey Mantle? Jesus Christ dude, calm down haha.

At least its personal to you, that was a sick fight to see live anyway.

I have never been happier to lose 4000. I saw Khabib fight Iaquinta in person (bought the tickets when it was still Ferguson)

I feel like I watched Mickey Mantle play baseball.

What a fighter. What a human.

We should all strive to be that kind of person.
what a fighter, not a great human, anyone who has this many connections to horrible people like Ali Abdelaziz and Khadyrov is not a great human, just my opinion.

Really bombed the last part of that card after murphy. Was doing good up until then

Took a chance to make back some money on gaethje. Previously had only played khabib itd -105 and gaethje tko +100. Put two units on gaethje moneyline

not sure why I didn’t consider how awful Justin is off his back. Really should’ve known better and just chased on khabib itd and the under

u4.5 was like -150 a week or 2 ago for main event, truly an insane line that got rightfully steamed.
Yup. Didn't pull the trigger myself and when i wanted to play it, it was too late. That - 200 line gave me cormier v stipe 3 vibes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back