UFC 254 PBP Discussion

3-0 Woods. Possible 29-28. Kenney did nothing with his rd3 control. Woods ran way after round 1.

damn... great fight. no loser rin that one.

kenney thought he was unstoppable after the beating he put on alateng. wood just brought him back to reality.

I'm leaning Wood rd 3. Kenney did nothing with the 2 minutes of grappling, Wood landed a bit more and better.

Wood 29-28 imo but super close fight.

3-0 Wood or 2-1 Wood. Solid ass fight. Wood showed a lot of skills, especially in his defensive grappling.

3-0 Woods. Possible 29-28. Kenney did nothing with his rd3 control. Woods ran way after round 1.

Did nothing with control, but after that exchange where Kenney was controlling for over a minute he was pressuring and landing more anyways.

I have it for Wood but the commentators trying their best to make Kenney look good has me worried.

The fuck, judging is officially shit tonight. Kenney clearly lost the last two rounds.

Think Kenney gets R1 and R3. Fine with 29-28 either way. I did say Kenney should have gone with a grapple heavy gameplan, striking with Wood was always going to be close.

Good fight.

30-27? Umm, no.

Round 2 was the only clear round, no chance at 30-27 Kenney. Trash judging, everyone be ready.

Back