UFC 254 PBP Discussion

There was only 1 clear round, round 2 for Wood. Even most of the people who had Kenney winning stated it was close. The only non-viable score was 30-27 Kenney. Even if you disagree with the Woods score, at least it was possible with close round 1 and 3.
Neither were possible. 1 had the correct winner.

On to the next fights:
Ankaleav rd 2. Maybe im reading too much into it, but all the rescheduling and anxiety for this fight from both fighters, I think they take longer than typical to get going, which makes me think rd 2 becomes the most likely round for the finish. I dont think Cutelaba can do it outside of the first.

Surely more money comes in on khabib before he fights right?

Trying to add to Gaethje at a slightly better price.

Cutelaba rd 1 or cutelaba ko as hedge?

Have a big parlay with khabib, ankalaev and volkov but wanna hedge with harris ko, garthje ko

Cutelaba rd 1 or cutelaba ko as hedge?

Have a big parlay with khabib, ankalaev and volkov but wanna hedge with harris ko, garthje ko
Don't do it bro. Ion is gonna fight way more differently knowing he can't act like a clown now.

Don't do it bro. Ion is gonna fight way more differently knowing he can't act like a clown now.

Until he eats one or two hard shots. I can't see him responding to that with anything but throwing bombs back and trying to make it a brawl.

the pacing for this card has been absolutely horid

Right when they were just mastering it too. They had gotten way quicker with the ESPN cards over the last year or two, from personal experience.

Has Dana or the UFC said why this PPV is so early, when every other fight island card has been primetime for the US market?

cutelaba is out matched here, he needs to throw hailmary punches or get fucked hard

Has Dana or the UFC said why this PPV is so early, when every other fight island card has been primetime for the US market?

Speculating but maybe more international appeal of the card with ‘bib. Maybe khabib asked that they fight at a normal local time.

Cutelaba look less roided to anyone else. Or just more pale?

Back