UFC 254 PBP Discussion

how is volkov gonna beat harris? I dont rate harris but idg this line

activity, cardio, length. I bet on Volkov at 1.61 after initially reviewing tape for this fight, but I am having some second thoughts. Maybe Harris does have the cardio tonight to force him up against the cage and take him down like Blaydes did. He hasn't attempted more than 3 takedowns in a UFC fight (or so I heard on a podcast), but i think he will have to tonight to win.

How did this Lauren Murphy fight end up on the main card?

Obviously cards are generally a lot more watered down now in terms of names given volume of events but fuck me.

War Murphy

wa161d8xf7011.jpg

I know absolutely nothing about this other girl. But Lee is a pretty good wrestler for WMMA and Murphy I think did okay vs her so I'd assume she'll be able to outgrapple her? But who knows.

How did this Lauren Murphy fight end up on the main card?

Obviously cards are generally a lot more watered down now in terms of names given volume of events but fuck me.

They like to sneak a womens fight on the main card to engender some knowledge about the divisions (to give it more 'importance' as well), and they may need to make Murphy a title contender if she wins.

Shakirova is delusional. She will be panic wrestling pretty soon.

Money coming in on gaethje, thought the late money would be on khabib

we will see

Fuck. I waited to throw more on Gaethje because I thought money would come in on Khabib.

I know absolutely nothing about this other girl. But Lee is a pretty good wrestler for WMMA and Murphy I think did okay vs her so I'd assume she'll be able to outgrapple her? But who knows.
Shakirova has good entries but if shes stuffed she will be in Murphy’s world in the clinch.

Shakirova looks like the kid from the omen in her stat pic

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back