UFC 255: Figueiredo vs. Perez PBP/Discussion

Didn't see -350 on my book. It was only -500.

If saw -350 after round 2, I would have played that for about 1.5u, most likely. -600 after round 3 was substantially better than -500 after round 2, incidentally.

Agree, only a bit more juice and she'd clearly re-established control after rd 3.

The broadcast flashed that live line, but I'd imagine it was smashed immediately and shifted on whatever book had it.

Their mom...won a Muy Thai...shadowboxing competition?? Did I hear that right?

I...what?

I think she was just trying to compliment her mother in a goofy kind of way by saying that she deserves a championship for how good her old lady shadowboxing is, it was just awkward as fuck

You can usually get better odds on Nunes/Valentina live-betting when their opponent wins a single round and people overreact. Nunes-GDR 2 was an even better opportunity.
at least GDR had finishing ability, this was really a joke, just free money, 1.4 on Shev just crazy!

Perez wins walkout song 10-8.

I think she was just trying to compliment her mother in a goofy kind of way by saying that she deserves a championship for how good her old lady shadowboxing is, it was just awkward as fuck

I like Val...but jeez, she needs to not do that LMAO.

Is her leg still jacked maybe? Anyways, what a shit performance considering Jennifer Maia might be the weakest challenger to any belt in any division, male or female, in UFC history

Wot? I mean, she's beaten Davis, who didn't last 45 secs against Ronda . . .

She also won a round. Did Eye even come close to winning a round?

Valentina has always been terrible at interviews.

She has the personality of a good-natured, kindly woman in her 50's that grew up in the Soviet Union.

LMAO so true. Maybe why I mostly like her. She's likeable but in an "old soul" kinda way.

But the jokes...ugh. No.

Those body kicks are making me wince from my couch

You cannot put your neck there against this guy.

shows you how good jared brooks is to get out of all of fig's guillotines.

Damn that was an impressive sequence on the leg lock drop single defense to that guillotine

That draft kings bettor just made 55k on that there. Normally those big bet tweets just backfire

Ufc please bring Mighty Mouse back. Let’s see MM vs this guy. Already at the point that that’s the only 125 fight that interests me with Figgy

Back