UFC 255: Figueiredo vs. Perez PBP/Discussion

Wot? I mean, she's beaten Davis, who didn't last 45 secs against Ronda . . .

She also won a round. Did Eye even come close to winning a round?
Maia is like 3-2 in her last 5 and has missed weight in half of them. Undeserving is probably the better word.

Ufc please bring Mighty Mouse back. Let’s see MM vs this guy. Already at the point that that’s the only 125 fight that interests me with Figgy

Cejudo? Unretire Cringelord!

One of the greatest performances I have ever seen btw
Just fantastic

1qpaas

Ufc please bring Mighty Mouse back. Let’s see MM vs this guy. Already at the point that that’s the only 125 fight that interests me with Figgy

UFC has to be seriously hating that Johnson - Askren trade right about now. Although as a big DJ fan I don’t really want to see him in there with Figueiredo at this stage in his career.

UFC has to be seriously hating that Johnson - Askren trade right about now. Although as a big DJ fan I don’t really want to see him in there with Figueiredo at this stage in his career.

not really. The flyweight division was dying because no matter how good MM was, he didn’t sell at all. With him out of the way it made room for this guy to get the belt and have a chance to become a draw.

If nothing else it sure helps the Brazilian market. Post COVID I assume he’ll headline a ppv in Brazil for a big crowd

not really. The flyweight division was dying because no matter how good MM was, he didn’t sell at all. With him out of the way it made room for this guy to get the belt and have a chance to become a draw.

If nothing else it sure helps the Brazilian market. Post COVID I assume he’ll headline a ppv in Brazil for a big crowd

Yes but he’s gonna mop the floor with Moreno. A Johnson - Figueiredo would be the biggest Flyweight fight you could ever make.

Yes but he’s gonna mop the floor with Moreno. A Johnson - Figueiredo would be the biggest Flyweight fight you could ever make.
I think he probably knocks out Moreno. It’s a real shame because Moreno is probably my favorite fighter in the roster after Charles.

I thought the same but it cashed on Betfair exchange.
Yea. I knew it was going to cash in for ppl who bet on tko for Craig when I heard buffer say “winner by tko”.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back