UFC 257: McGregor vs. Poirier 2

Think marina has a shot here. Odds are pretty wide. Bettors assuming she gets taken down and controlled 2 out of 3 rounds

leaning pena and eye. Would like a bit better odds though
What do you like about Eye?

Dustin is absolutely way too hittable. He’s going to have to weather the storm. Against hooker he got absolutely tagged frequently.

further his fight IQ is absolutely awful. Always loves to give up a takedown pulling a guillotine.

if he throws that stupid rushing switch stance combo thing Conor is gonna plant him on his ass r1.

I don’t think much of poriers offensive wrestling. But he was able to push around/cage press a tired Hooker at times.

he kind of got bailed out by Alvarez throwing a dumbass 12:6, but at least he did finish him. And he looked good against Holloway but still got hit a fuckton that fight.

as meme/casual fan take as it is, Conor gets this done in the first few. Unless porier somehow drastically changes his defense/ style, he will get put out throwing a dumbass combo.

Also poriers cardio isn’t great to the point where it will be that big of a benefit if the fight goes late.

I'm BACK!!! I'm fucking BACK!!!!!. Today is the happiest day of my life.

Suffering for 4 years tooks it toll on me and I was on the verge of suicide, but I stuck it out and knew there was light at the end of the tunnel.

Guy, let's fucking go!!! I'll be contributing Free Picks at no cost from a proven handicapper hitting at a 65-70% clip.

- Barry

Suffering for 4 years tooks it toll on me and I was on the verge of suicide, but I stuck it out and knew there was light at the end of the tunnel.

Guy, let's fucking go!!! I'll be contributing Free Picks at no cost from a proven handicapper hitting at a 65-70% clip.

- Barry

yesssssssss

thats fine. we dont have to agree. the way he falls down makes me believe he gave up. then i look at jeremy and see his face grimace in pain and he drops but keeps trying to defend himself. Hooker completely fell down and didn't protect himself knowing the ref would stop it.

Hooker took a massive beating from Barboza for 2+ rounds. He had every right to give up tbh.

I'm parlaying and max betting Evloev and Hooker.Don't see a path to victory for their opponents.I see Hooker being better than Chandler in every aspect,lighting him up on the feet and Chandler isn't good enough to take him down.

- Barry

tenor.gif

Who needs Sadistics free bets now?

- Barry
Trump was cool

Pena is an interesting play.. one has to wonder if her path to victory is just to win by submission though. Mcmann will definitely give pena the fight she wants, I just question whether or not pena spends too much time on her back and gives away rounds or does she throw up the random submission and catches mcmann in some scramble?

I'm not sure about that one boys. Seems like one of the two are bound to be how it plays out because I feel like mcmann is probably the better overall wrestler between the two

I really like over 1.5. Conor does heavy damage in round 1, but Dustin survives the first wave. Still have McGregor finishing the fight in later rounds.

- Barry

the goat returns

seven blessing me lord

lets make the books pay!

hooker v chandler o/u is only 2.5 rounds at -112

think that’s cake unless chandler shits the bed

Interesting line flip on muradov. I guess people think he can wrestle since he’s Russian.

also, can anyone tell me if ribas has a decent double or single leg?

Interesting line flip on muradov. I guess people think he can wrestle since he’s Russian.

also, can anyone tell me if ribas has a decent double or single leg?

I don't think people are banking on Muradov wrestling. I think they are banking on Sanchez's willingness to strike.

Back