PBP UFC 262: Oliveira vs. Chandler - Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: 6:30 p.m. ET/3:30 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope someone giffed that crowd shot with the Tony signs.

<45>

Was never over rated , he was incredible. Now he's washed and everybody knows it but you got to give the legends a chance and root for them .

Yeah, over the course of his career he was great. Not taking any shots at his legacy. I'm just saying that right now, currently, and at this point in time, he isn't a very good fighter anymore, but he is still rated as one.

His bread and butter is the ground game but he got KOed while in top position by Holland and then Muniz broke his arm.

Hope Charles body lock slams him and then subs him. I like Chandler as a person but Do Bronx is monica.
That would be a sweet way to take him out. I know it's unlikely, but if he knocked him out on the feet I'd go nuts.

I watched every fighter I got into the sport watching get mangled and spit out by the sport. You learn to live with it and move on, find new fighters to root for.
Yup. Hughes, Sakuraba, Sylvia, Cro Cop, Wanderlei, Fedor, Babalu, etc. Those were the guys that made me fall in love with the sport and sadly they are years removed at this point.

Time for Souza to call it a day. Heartbreaking and bone breaking.

He looked soft going in to the fight, and in his prime he kills both his last opponents IMO.

Enough, he'll always be one of my favorite mma fighters.

It sounded like celery stalk being broken in half. If we had no crowd. I would have puked. Lol. The crowd drowned out the sound a bit.
that's exactly what it sounds like. big bang, no warning.

happened to me. A friend of mine puked up who saw it.
5 hours of reconstruction surgery, bolts, plates.....destroyed arm.

Michael Chandler was definetly one of those short kids in high school thinking they ran the place because he has a letterman jacket

"Get that ppv ready and start clicking" - Joe Rogan.

Sherdog translation "Card isnt selling so good rn"

Some people just don't feel any pain in these situations. I had broken bones 3 times and bad injuries in competition and never felt anything except not being able to use that limb. Pain started hours later. Once, broken rib, I felt the next day only.
Once the swelling and throbbing starts, its hold that arm in the air time. That sucks.

Yeah, over the course of his career he was great. Not taking any shots at his legacy. I'm just saying that right now, currently, and at this point in time, he isn't a very good fighter anymore, but he is still rated as one.

His bread and butter is the ground game but he got KOed while in top position by Holland and then Muniz broke his arm.
New blood makes names off the old .
200.webp

Back