PBP UFC 262: Oliveira vs. Chandler - Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: 6:30 p.m. ET/3:30 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yup. Hughes, Sakuraba, Sylvia, Cro Cop, Wanderlei, Fedor, Babalu, etc. Those were the guys that made me fall in love with the sport and sadly they are years removed at this point.

Same, Big Nog, Even the guys like Barnett getting tapped by Rothwell hurt me. Watching Condit get destroyed etc, a lot of these things really hurt lol.

But, you move on, there's other great fighters who come and take their place and if you're a fan of the sport you'll find appreciation for what they do as opposed to the guys you grew up with.

NeMPt5I.gif

It won't happen again coach.

Crackstreams aint workin boys anyone help a 39 yr old man with a link it would just make my night.

Always rooting for Edson. Nothing against Burgos. Edson has gotten screwed on some recent decisions. I hope he doesn't here.

NCAA Burgos looking to be born tonight.

I want Barbosa to go on a 145 run. Sorry Shane.

Barboza better remember that Burgos will fucking bang and is tough as shit.

The timing and speed on Barboza's jab is unreal

Burgos is a fucking G and a guy that sacrifices brain cells for us. War Burgos.

Burgos just doesn’t have the skill to be elite, but he bangs hard and fast.

That Jacare arm snap was just horrifying to watch

DC explained somewhere that they have you do that in order to keep the fighter/interviewer in the camera's "shot"

Makes sense I guess. Still think you could just stand near them and keep the mic close, but I have no expertise in this area.

Back