UFC 274: Oliveira vs. Gaethje

Are people really gonna bet Charles down enough over a half lb weight miss that I'm forced to add to my already big action on him?

If he somehow gets to -125 I'll have no choice LOL.
Don’t let the Fomo price get you, unless he hits + numbers

Don’t let the Fomo price get you, unless he hits + numbers

Nah at -125 I'm back in haha. I have $500 on his ML so far plus a bit on Rd 1 and 2 sub props. That's a big play for me, but not outrageous. Adding another couple hundred at better odds is fine. He's not getting a + next to his name unless people utterly lose their minds.

Nah at -125 I'm back in haha. I have $500 on his ML so far plus a bit on Rd 1 and 2 sub props. That's a big play for me, but not outrageous. Adding another couple hundred at better odds is fine. He's not getting a + next to his name unless people utterly lose their minds.
-132 right now

what do you think about under 2.5? It will be under alt lines and I’m going to be looking for it. I think the fight will be chaos and that gaethjes best chance is going to be in the first round. I don’t think Charles is going to be point fighting him for a five rounder

kind of a pseudo hedge in case olives gets sparked

-132 right now

what do you think about under 2.5? It will be under alt lines and I’m going to be looking for it. I think the fight will be chaos and that gaethjes best chance is going to be in the first round. I don’t think Charles is going to be point fighting him for a five rounder

kind of a pseudo hedge in case olives gets sparked
Like it.

Looks like they took props down for now?

Added to Oliveira at -135. I don't think it's gonna get better.

Half lb miss doesn't sway me from believing he's just clearly the better fighter at this point. I think he wraps Justin up like a pretzel. I also played u1.5 and will play u2.5 when it's available again. I agree with @Captain Chesapeake that if Justin wins it's likely via early KO.

Added to Oliveira at -135. I don't think it's gonna get better.

Half lb miss doesn't sway me from believing he's just clearly the better fighter at this point. I think he wraps Justin up like a pretzel. I also played u1.5 and will play u2.5 when it's available again. I agree with @Captain Chesapeake that if Justin wins it's likely via early KO.
i saw something on twitter that stated the scale at the hotel being miscallibrated yesterday. fighters were 2 lbs off before and after the re-calibration. not saying that's what happened with Oliviera, but if true, confidence increase

i saw something on twitter that stated the scale at the hotel being miscallibrated yesterday. fighters were 2 lbs off before and after the re-calibration. not saying that's what happened with Oliviera, but if true, confidence increase
Olives has to be pissed he got stripped

Charles ITD now 2,20 on 365.Adding up a bit,this are really good odds despite all that's happening

It certainly at least calls into question whether he **truly** missed weight or not.

Honestly, to me the most likely outcome hasn't changed one bit. And that's Charles taking the first opportunity he gets to wrap up Justin and drag him to the mat where it's a complete mismatch.

not to be a jerk but her price doesn’t get better adding her as a “parlay piece.”

I dont like -220 as a straight bet but I do like matching her up with some other favorites I like such as Dumont.

I'd rather spread money out and increase the odds is what I mean. But I have a feeling you knew that.

I dont like -220 as a straight bet but I do like matching her up with some other favorites I like such as Dumont.

I'd rather spread money out and increase the odds is what I mean. But I have a feeling you knew that.

I’m just around to try and help people understand that -200 is -200, straight bet or not. Parlaying her with another -200 doesn’t change her price.
Some people don’t know that. Again no offense intended. I love parlays

* Oliveira missed lightweight title limit by 0.5 pounds on both attempts; stripped of belt
** Dumont missed women’s featherweight limit by 0.5 ponds; fined 30 percent of purse

Charles Oliveira (155.5)* vs. Justin Gaethje (155)
Macy Chiasson (145.5) vs. Norma Dumont (146.5)**

opponents-charles-oliveira-of-brazil-and-justin-gaethje-face-off-the-picture-id1395806948

opponents-rose-namajunas-and-carla-esparza-face-off-during-the-ufc-picture-id1395805902

opponents-michael-chandler-and-tony-ferguson-face-off-during-the-ufc-picture-id1395805891

opponents-mauricio-shogun-rua-of-brazil-and-ovince-saint-preux-face-picture-id1395805266

opponents-donald-cowboy-cerrone-and-joe-lauzon-face-off-during-the-picture-id1395805219

opponents-andre-fialho-of-portugal-and-cameron-vancamp-face-off-the-picture-id1395804375

opponents-randy-brown-of-jamaica-and-khaos-williams-face-off-during-picture-id1395805141

opponents-macy-chiasson-and-norma-dumont-of-brazil-face-off-during-picture-id1395805029

opponents-brandon-royval-and-matt-schnell-face-off-during-the-ufc-274-picture-id1395804989

opponents-blagoy-ivanov-of-bulgaria-and-marcos-rogerio-de-lima-of-picture-id1395804987

opponents-francisco-trinaldo-of-brazil-and-danny-roberts-of-england-picture-id1395805131

opponents-tracy-cortez-and-melissa-gatto-of-brazil-face-off-during-picture-id1395804352

opponents-kleydson-rodrigues-of-brazil-and-cj-vergara-face-off-during-picture-id1395804197

opponents-ariane-carnelossi-of-brazil-and-loopy-godinez-of-mexico-picture-id1395804076

opponents-journey-newson-and-fernie-garcia-face-off-during-the-ufc-picture-id1395803984

I’m just around to try and help people understand that -200 is -200, straight bet or not. Parlaying her with another -200 doesn’t change her price.
Some people don’t know that. Again no offense intended. I love parlays

That's fair. No offense taken. I just dont like the parlay police when it comes to MMA. Reminds me of the teaser police in the NFL eventhough both work very well when done right.

Cowboy looks in great condition and Lauzon looks like an old man who just shit himself.
One thing about Cowboy is no matter how shot he is, he always comes in great shape and can go 3 hard rounds. Always has a quality gas tank. If he can get out of the 1st he should be able to roll Lauzon.

Back