Maria Lupita Godinez +100 "Loopy"
Norma Dumont +105 "The Immortal"
Tracy Cortez +130
Rose Namajunas +158 "Thug"
Fernando Fernie Garcia +162
Kleydson Rodrigues +167

Last edited:
I can't be super upset myself at a stab on Chiasson @Hellowhosthat

I will say I've been waiting a minute to fade Cortez and I think this is as good as it gets to do so. I'm slightly concerned about Gatto's propensity to lie on her back but the fact that she's fighting for submissions actively makes me a little less worried. I do think Gatto is taller than the 5'5" listed height and I think her reach wins her the striking exchanges here. Seeing as though she survived and still had the gas in the 3rd round against who I presume to be a stronger girl in Eubanks, I think Gatto is more capable of fighting Cortez's fight than Cortez is herself without gassing out. I like Gatto by decision but will take the outright ML play

I can't be super upset myself at a stab on Chiasson @Hellowhosthat

I will say I've been waiting a minute to fade Cortez and I think this is as good as it gets to do so. I'm slightly concerned about Gatto's propensity to lie on her back but the fact that she's fighting for submissions actively makes me a little less worried. I do think Gatto is taller than the 5'5" listed height and I think her reach wins her the striking exchanges here. Seeing as though she survived and still had the gas in the 3rd round against who I presume to be a stronger girl in Eubanks, I think Gatto is more capable of fighting Cortez's fight than Cortez is herself without gassing out. I like Gatto by decision but will take the outright ML play

I was considering Gatto as well, she's decent off her back and good enough on her feet that Cortez will have to take her down.

@Hellowhosthat

I still think it's laughable even if it was on short notice Dumont got sat down and stopped by Megan Anderson for crying out loud. Dumont has some power and sits down on her strikes well but I do think not giving Chiasson some credit here would be a mistake. Odds are too far apart on this one. Dumont is nowhere near as dynamic as Pennington or Reneau IMO.

I was considering Gatto as well, she's decent off her back and good enough on her feet that Cortez will have to take her down.

I think this one is Gatto's to lose. Cortez will have to get in and clinch in this one. She does it mostly every fight anyways but might find trouble when she engages this time

@Hellowhosthat

I still think it's laughable even if it was on short notice Dumont got sat down and stopped by Megan Anderson for crying out loud. Dumont has some power and sits down on her strikes well but I do think not giving Chiasson some credit here would be a mistake. Odds are too far apart on this one. Dumont is nowhere near as dynamic as Pennington or Reneau IMO.

Yeah, Chiasson was winning the Pennington fight before she fucked up too.

Blagoi should win if he trained properly. Better fighter.

Geathje ko or oliveira sub, u2.5 is looking nice.

Not sure about chandler. I want to take Ferguson but hope his odds go higher.

I took OSP when he fought shogun at dog odds back in 2015 if i am right. This weekend i think he will finish shogun again.

Garcia-ov
Carnelossi
Cortez
Roberts-ov
Ivanov
Royval-ov
Dumont-ov
Williams-ov
Lauzon
Rua-un
Chandler-un
Rose-ov
Oliveria-un

Think newson should be the favorite here. Good chin. Good power. Good grappler. Good cardio. More experience. Better mma fighter

Garcia is a volume pressure guy with a bunch of splits on his record. Doesn’t check leg kicks. Doesn’t throw kicks. Mediocre tdd. Is there to be countered during his combinations. Volume falls off after rd 1.

Last edited:
Main card underdog parlay is 200/1 , worth a 5er..prob gonna be on Lauzon Ferg and Rua in some capacity anyway and Esparza and Gaethje live as well

Never thought Id see the day where Tony is +300 against someone.....

Shogun looks in horrible shape

I think he cares exactly 0% about his career at this point and is just in it for the money

He will still go in swinging and with OSP's chin, you never know, but he really looks bad

Shogun looks in horrible shape

I think he cares exactly 0% about his career at this point and is just in it for the money

He will still go in swinging and with OSP's chin, you never know, but he really looks bad

I could have told you that from watching him v Nog, and quitting against Paul Craig in the rematch

I like Chandler deicision at +260. I still believe in Tony's chin!

I think Ferguson is worth a bet at these odds. Chandler is getting up there in age and who knows how he’ll look after the Gaethje fight. That’s one of those fights that make you old and shot overnight. Just like with Ferguson. Chandler’s also been knocked out numerous times so it’s not like he has an invincible chin either.

What is this Lupita hype?

Carnelossi is built like a tank, brute strength goes a long way in WMMA.
I know Lupita fought up a weightclass on short notice, but losing to Luana Carolina is embrassing and a huge red flag.

I'll hop on the +162.

What is this Lupita hype?

Carnelossi is built like a tank, brute strength goes a long way in WMMA.
I know Lupita fought up a weightclass on short notice, but losing to Luana Carolina is embrassing and a huge red flag.

I'll hop on the +162.
roided freak was getting taken down at will from shite chinese wrestling na liang, i don't see why lupita couldn't either but even more.

Back