News UFC 284 to be in Perth, Western Australia

The guy is finally getting his own PPV headliner in Australia, about time man and it's well deserved.
I hear a lot of people saying it'll be against Yair, but nothing is confirmed yet.
Great. I was hoping he would have a fw title fight before moving up. Both Yair or Emmett desrve it.

A PPV in Brazil, then Australia, and Usman/Edwards 2 in London… UFC aint playing games we’re going back on the road.

I wonder if this means no Apex?

Who do y’all think Volk fights??

Yair? Emmet? Allen? Other?
Yair.

Fucking stoked, last time UFC was in Perth I was only barely a casual. Now I'm a full fledged just bleed I'll actually get the chance to see it live and it's a championship card not some shitty Grasso vs Anjou fight night.

Can't wait to have a bunch of squash matches featuring australians.
No wonder Mark Smith waived off that shitty Cantender Series so quick the other week, so that a blue eyed aussie with a mustache and mullet could get some fake hype going after an awful fight slow fight.
Jesus dude that’s rough.

Just disappointed its in Perth and not Melbourne/Sydney. Going to be at an even more extreme time due to the time zone, probably run round 4am-10am on a Sunday morning, which is just god awful for a live sporting event.

Whittaker will need a tune up fight to keep busy.

Costa fits the bill.

Just disappointed its in Perth and not Melbourne/Sydney. Going to be at an even more extreme time due to the time zone, probably run round 4am-10am on a Sunday morning, which is just god awful for a live sporting event.
Fuck that seems way better than a Las Vegas card! Take that over cards ending at 3AM any day!

Can we have more cards in Perth, AU please?!

Jesus dude that’s rough.
Yeah it was a rough fight.
Neither dude did much for 3 rounds, then Mark Smith waived off some pitter patter GnP with 30 seconds left in the fight while guy on bottom was trying to escape mount by giving up his back so that Dana and the announcers could act like they just saw some amazing finish lol

You cunts had UFC 243, let us have this one. I'm surprised we're getting anything to be honest our Premier has a hair trigger for shutting shit down.

Volk vs Yair, possible Perreira vs Izzy 2 depending of how bad is the KO.

Seems like Whittaker has some fight news coming about on this card.

This has Volk vs winner of Kattar/Allen written all over it, with Whittaker in the co main.

Volk vs Yair, possible Perreira vs Izzy 2 depending of how bad is the KO.
I highly doubt that Adesanya will be on this card when Volkanovski is main event.

Back