UFC 285: Jones vs. Gane

Cyril Gane’s destruction of Jones will soon be studied in the heavies
sadly people will say he was shot and whatnot... but they forget that against short notice OSP it was basically a draw after the first 3 rounds and jones only started winning in the 4th, after OSP broke his hand. Gane vs Jones might very well be the biggest title fight domination in modern UFC history.

Any thoughts on Ribovics vs Radzhabov? I don't really understand the current line. I must admit that I haven't watched to much of either guy but from what I have seen I can't really justify the +215 line on Ribovics.
He looks really solid and can crack for sure. Wasn't too impressed with Radzhabov in the Raush Manfio loss.

Any thoughts on Ribovics vs Radzhabov? I don't really understand the current line. I must admit that I haven't watched to much of either guy but from what I have seen I can't really justify the +215 line on Ribovics.
He looks really solid and can crack for sure. Wasn't too impressed with Radzhabov in the Raush Manfio loss.
It boils down to how Ribovics deals with the wrestling, and his gas tank since Radzha is damn near impossible to finish.

I get the line in that Loik is by far and away the more proven guy of the two and will never stop trying to win.

If anyone is planning to back Gane I think the time to do it will be soon, definitely don't wait until Thursday / Friday. By the time the open workouts, face off and weigh in happens I'm sure the line will move towards Gane a bit if Jones underwhelms / looks slow at open workouts etc.

If anyone is planning to back Gane I think the time to do it will be soon, definitely don't wait until Thursday / Friday. By the time the open workouts, face off and weigh in happens I'm sure the line will move towards Gane a bit if Jones underwhelms / looks slow at open workouts etc.

I don't see the line moving a lot either way, but could a little. I was thinking when people see Jones looking decent carrying the extra weight it might even bring more $ in on him but even then I just see minimal movement from here. But...I've been wrong before haha!

Huge step up for Ribovics. The level of competition isn't even comparable. Esteban has power but as @Thesnake101 says Loik eats big shots for breakfast. The only thing I'd really be concerned about is the short notice.

Huge step up for Ribovics. The level of competition isn't even comparable. Esteban has power but as @Thesnake101 says Loik eats big shots for breakfast. The only thing I'd really be concerned about is the short notice.
Yeah, I think Loik should win comfortably but it could be a Charles Johnson situation where the short notice really screws things up.

Hoping o1.5 gets some decent odds due to recency bias from Ribovics' record and Loik's wins over Aliev and Zane. If it's anything remotely close to what Loik's ML currently sits at then I'll hammer it.

I can't speak ill of Brunson, that run he was on won me a good amount of money.

I think he gets finished here, quite possibly in round 1.

Could be...But also could be that the casuals are gonna pour it on Jones because of his name on fight night...

Du plessis went life or death with Darren till and people are still willing to bet him at over -200

amazing

Brunson's corner threw in the towel relatively quickly during his last fight and he was still put out cold. They may be even quicker this time if he appears hurt.

Brunson may just be there to finish out his contract and not actually willing to fight through adversity if he gets hurt. Thats not a fighter anyone should be confident backing.

Du plessis went life or death with Darren till and people are still willing to bet him at over -200

amazing

I'd bet him ITD. A guy who goes all out vs a guy who's spoken of retirement and probably on his way out, has gotten wobbled even in his wins, and coming off an ugly loss.

Brunson's corner threw in the towel relatively quickly during his last fight and he was still put out cold. They may be even quicker this time if he appears hurt.

Brunson may just be there to finish out his contract and not actually willing to fight through adversity if he gets hurt. Thats not a fighter anyone should be confident backing.

Truth.

You can’t pay -205 for a guy who hasnt looked -205

same thing with Muniz last week

amazing

Du Plessis has not looked like a solid fighter at all IMO. His wins have been almost bizarre to me. It's like he makes his opponents have one of their worst performances. That's the thing that worries me with Brunson too. He can definitely fade at times and fold to powerful guys.

Actually,I even don't mind for example parlaying Shavkat,Shev,Ian and Bo(lol at that Line) with the 5% accumulator on 365 with each pick,I mean it's not worth it but I get it.It's just that it's funny that people everywhere are highlighting this card for making money and everyone has the same overjuiced parlay lol
I'm with @mkess101 on this one,have 300$ on Gane,I thought adding more but will wait for now.
I think Du Plessis wins but I have to take Brunson for value...

Reminds me of the time everyone thought Yan was a lock against O'Malley and dumped his -275 ass into parlays.

Driscus became a completely stationary target in the second round but Till couldn’t capitalize.

Anyone think Blackshear is being overlooked? I think he's actually pretty solid and has the experience advantage here. He gassed in his last fight, but he took that on 10 days notice and still brought it to Zalal (who's underrated himself imo).

I'm not really sold on Farid as much as I am with his brother. He mostly looked good in his DWCS fight, but that was against a kind of mediocre brawler, and he hasn't run over his low-quality competition as much as he should have.

Du Plessis has not looked like a solid fighter at all IMO. His wins have been almost bizarre to me. It's like he makes his opponents have one of their worst performances. That's the thing that worries me with Brunson too. He can definitely fade at times and fold to powerful guys.
I’m not saying to bet Brunson but paying chalk for du plessis or throwing him in parlays is a bad move

dog or pass or find a prop you really like

Back