UFC 287 PBP Thread

Got pinera at +155 live. Almost +175.

Close round. Not sure who the judges would favor. That flurry MIGHT have stolen it at the end for Pinheiro, but maybe not.

Michelle finally ate a real hard shot. Probably gonna go back to throwing bs teeps and high kicks hoping for a lucky drop

the-simpsons-bart.gif

Michelle Waterson. But with kicks

Only in Miami do you find limes n mint leaves in the urinals lol. Vamos !!!

Being alpha in Sofla is much different than most places. All I gotta say is expect better from your common man .

God i wana see Michelle get KOd. What a boring decision machine.

I have it 29-28 luana but all rounds close but I’m bias.
I'd score it the same. R1 was really close, I'd give it to Luana for the final rush. R2 Luana. R3 Waterson.

Michelle landed more in rnds 1 and 3 but stats don't seem to matter.

they'll give 30-27 to Luana because judges just spam favorites in these scorecards.

Depends on the 1st round. But I have it 2-1 Pinheiro. I always lose these close fights so Waterson will win.

they'll give 30-27 to Luana because judges just spam favorites in these scorecards.
Waterson's face was fucked up she was getting smashed. It was still a close fight though. But pitty patter volume should not be the deciding factor.

Good.

Nah. Luana did more damage imo. Michelle does nothing every fight but spam strikes that do nothing. Its why she's lost like how many in a row now.

Waterson's face was fucked up she was getting smashed. It was still a close fight though. But pitty patter volume should not be the deciding factor.
if it was up to me id have computers scoring stats live like in the olympics. Judges are not needed. Its subjective judges.

Would be a pretty embarrassing loss for gastelum. How the mighty have fallen...

Good.

Nah. Luana did more damage imo. Michelle does nothing every fight but spam strikes that do nothing. Its why she's lost like how many in a row now.
More damage? Congrats on the win with 17 significant head strikes. I must have missed all the knockdowns. It was basically a toss up which the judges decided.

if it was up to me id have computers scoring stats live like in the olympics. Judges are not needed. Its subjective judges.
Hmm they should just have 5 judges or more and scoring from a monitor outside of the arena without commentary sound. That would be the most fair way to score fights. I like how Glory scores fights.

Back