PBP UFC 294 - Makhachev vs. Volkanovski 2 Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: Sat 10/21 at 10AM ET / 7AM PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When tf do you call it a DQ vs. a no contest? Why was Aljo vs. Yan a DQ but not this?

Freaks and Peeks baybay!!
scott-steiner-entrance.gif

Well... thanks for the NC at least
This Abu Dhabi doctor is corrupt as fuck. I’ve never seen anything like this.
It's fucking naked as possible. Dude should really shut the fuck up because I don't know who the fuck he is. What a fucking moron

I’m still really surprised at the behaviour of that doctor, the audacity to tell the professional fighter who’s in complete agony that it’s no biggie.
If that were me I would stop into his practice with a baseball bat and I would have some kind of explosive device in the trunk of my car

I'm loving all the racist pigs in the thread getting owned 1 fight at a time.

Dumas got the decision.
And Bhasharat did not get the W despite the replay probably supporting his case more than Henry's.

The problem tonight has been with limp dicked refs and cocky bitch-ass doctors not knowing their place and speaking out of turn.

I don’t understand why he’d fake it. Not like he was getting dominated and an inside low kick probably wasn’t going to hurt him so bad he wanted out.

yeah no reason to fake it, didn't look like he faked it what so ever, only weird thing is he went from writhing in pain and agony to talking normally in a span of 2 seconds when his opponent came over

Back