UFC 297: Strickland vs. Du Plessis - PBP

Crazy that we see anyone gas at this level in the ufc. Like wtf, you had 1 job.

Not trying to be a smart ass but have u ever done any type of martial arts or box with friends or wrestle or anything like that? I'm an avid runner I've done over idk 50 marathons I try and run 20-40 miles a week when tranining for marathons certain ones I run more at a certain point your body breaks down for me it's usually mile 19 lol

Easy Pennington Dec. Livebetting proved valuable on that one.
I'm almost back into profit territory.
I already have a bet on Sean, so if he wins I'll be up quite nicely for the night. I'm not confident it happens though. Hopefully another great livebet opportunity pops up.

Took the live bet on Pennington after she rocked MBS in the second round. Sure aged well

Hit a no chance parlays need steickland to win to hit another since it's a smaller payout won't necessarily hedge so to say but i got the under 2.5 as a somewhat of a hedge

Am I wrong for thinking that "NO" is a great bet?
1705816812888.png

2-0 Strickland, but DDP starting to find some better success with the hands and I think the grappling is starting to become a better factor for him.

I think Strickland 3-0, but that last one was close enough that it could go either way.

We've heard all night how much cut dmg affects the "dmg" criteria. Driscus locking down this round. Possibly won the third, and we got a chance of a cut stoppage I think.
Hedging heavy on DDP now.

2-2 but DDP has the momentum imo. It's ugly but just works for him.

Man, I don't know. That last round was also a coin flip.
Rd 1 Sean
Rd 2 Sean
Rd 3 DDP possible Sean
Rd 4 DDP
Rd 5 coinflip

Good luck, everyone. Regardless of the result, people will be mad haha.

Back