Media UFC 298 Press Conference Discussion Thread

Topuria couldn’t do anything on the mic, Merab and Costa made me want to pop my ear drums
and then this..

shit felt like a Speech Impediment Conference. all thanks to Senior citizen Volk, he saved the show.

Garry & Ilia both seemed a bit nervous. I could definitely see both getting humbled tomorrow. Especially Garry, being 26 at WW seems really young to be thrown into the top 10. Neal looked better than ever in his last 2 fights & just has so much more experience, including having to face adversity. His path wasn't carefully cultivated in the same way as a Garry, Omalley, Paddy etc. WAR NEAL!

You gotta be kidding right? People can love Sean's straightforward approach and all that shit but he sounds like a retard on the mic
And Conor doesn’t? Never understood his nuthuggery on the mic, him and his accent are annoying.

And Conor doesn’t? Never understood his nuthuggery on the mic, him and his accent are annoying.
No, as much as I dont like him. But he's concise in his shit talk, that's exactly why he made millions. Love him or hate him. Sean just became popular cause he beat Adesanya. He's already fading

I bet you Dana hated the old man Volk thing.

He much prefers trashier / sexier promotion than that..

Not sure what changed but these press conferences used to be much more entertaining.

I also liked it better when they were stacked amphitheater style.

What happened to Neal? Looks like his head and his hair both shrunk.

Back