UFC 298 > UFC 300

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Not even exaggerating, if you told me right now that I could only watch one of these events I would go with 298.

I like Charles vs Arman, and I like Justin vs Max, but Volk vs Ilia and Costa vs Rob is better imo.

Zhang vs Yan does nothing for me. Rakic vs Jiri is decent, but Merab vs Henry is just as good.

I don't know if they're gonna announce a main event that will change my mind, but at the moment 298 is much more interesting and intriguing to me.

Meh. I think UFC 300 is looking way better. It's got 1 champ and 8 former champs on the card: Holloway, Oliviera, Jiri, Aljo, Fig, Garbrandt, Zhang, Andrade, and Holms. Plus, the main event hasn't even been announced yet.

I'm still wondering why everyone thought 300 was going to be some insane card? It's a good card. UFC 100 was a milestone. Can't we get rid of numbering the events already? We get it, there are a lot of them.

Still the ufc 300 doesnt have a main event. Its easy to a better vs something that doesnt have a headliner

Meh. I think UFC 300 is looking way better. It's got 1 champ and 8 former champs on the card: Holloway, Oliviera, Jiri, Aljo, Fig, Garbrandt, Zhang, Andrade, and Holms. Plus, the main event hasn't even been announced yet.
Holly Holm being on the card detracts from its entertainment value rather than enhancing it.

I kept hearing how good 298 is, but taking a look at the event listings, 298 is top heavy at best. 7 of the first 8 fights range from "meh, I'm not that bothered" to straight up "I couldn't care less" and people act like it's some great card? The fuck am I missing?

With 300, I actually care what the results are of at least half those fights

UFC 300 is the Greatest PPV of the Night

0cb8819bfdd5c6bc24e33646e1e1be21.gif

Lot of great fight at the top of 298, 299 and 300 but look at the undercards and see which one you like more.

It doesn't compare.

I think you have bad taste and would rather watch borring meaningful fights then fun and exciting ones but that's my opinion.

I kept hearing how good 298 is, but taking a look at the event listings, 298 is top heavy at best. 7 of the first 8 fights range from "meh, I'm not that bothered" to straight up "I couldn't care less" and people act like it's some great card? The fuck am I missing?

With 300, I actually care what the results are of at least half those fights

I'm with you. if ufc 300 was called anything else no one would say 298 is better lol.

I can very easily see the entire main card going decision. If I had to bank on one finish it's Fluffy vs kapolov

I think you have bad taste and would rather watch borring meaningful fights then fun and exciting ones but that's my opinion.
Pretty stupid of you to assume something is gonna be boring before it even happened. At least you’re admitting the 298 has more meaningful fights.

Back