UFC 298, Volk versus Topuria PBP

Lemos broke Makenzie’s orbital bone, nose, and cheekbone. And looks like Dern’s eyesocket is damaged. Also torn MCL and possibly ACL?? Dern is a warrior

Lemos broke Makenzie’s orbital bone, nose, and cheekbone. And looks like Dern’s eyesocket is damaged. Also torn MCL and possibly ACL?? Dern is a warrior

Thank God you’re not a doctor and just the rambling crazy village idiot.

Have Kopy closing off 2 parlays. Hoping he catches Fluffy with a body kick or something.

0.2u fight ends r3 @ 6.5
0.1u Fluffy r3 sub @ 15
0.1u Kopylov r3 KO @ 26

Tough round to score. Both fighters landed, but I think Kopylov's body kicks might give him the DMG criteria. Coin flip due to the grapple/control time for Fluffy

Round ends how Hernandez wanted. Kopylov clearly superior at distance.

Great pressure by Fluffy

More like rip up every underdog ticket tonight so far, Jon. <{Joewithit}>

Last edited:
Good finish, shame though was hoping Roman would be able to keep avoiding giving up his back until the 3rd.

after he got out of the first RNC it was imperative not to give Fluffy a chance to attack it again straight away because of how much the first sub attempt took out of Roman. As soon as he attacked it again you knew Roman was done.

Man what a beast is fluffy. He completely drained Kopylov who really was fighting a good fight but the endless agression is just crazy. How can anyone have such a cardio. Fluffy and Dvalishvili are just cheaters

Did any of you see what the live betting lines were for Anthony Hernandez after R1 ended? I'm curious.

This little Wanderlei Silva promo is great, he was so scary in his prime. The nickname of The Axe Murderer is probably the most fitting nickname in MMA too, a terrifying man.

Fluffy cashes a bet for me finally after winning Barlow KO

Got rekt on Rinya not finishing, Lemos Dern going the distance and Marcos not subbing. Down a good amount so far

I woulda played Henry here if not for the injury rumors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardscarf
Back