UFC 298, Volk versus Topuria PBP

Absolutely smoked Henry and looked like he was fucking around the entire time

Congrats to anyone who got him -120 or so.

Merab is a nightmare for anyone in the 135 division.

It feels like O'malley got a punchers chance only against Merab. Sure, it is a decent punchers chance but still. I don't like putting my money on someone that NEEDS a KO.

Congrats to anyone who got him -120 or so.

Merab is a nightmare for anyone in the 135 division.
I added a livebet. Only got -138 but I was HAPPY to get it. Pretty sure I'm in profit territory no matter what happens with the rest of my bets tonight.
Thanks, Merab!

Debating a Neal bet. Could see a KO or decision - he hits pretty hard and when he's on he looks great.

I don't mind Garry and find the weirdos in the main forum and on Reddit constantly going on about his wife to be bizarre. He's a solid fighter but I think it's a big step up in quality for Garry in what will likely be an all stand up affair.

Neals impassively at times can be an issue but he's got wins on his record that are impressive. Ponz, finishing Perry and especially Luque is impressive, as is a win over Belal.

Geoff decision +650

If this cashes I could still break even later in card.

Geoff being a southpaw will mess with Ians kicking game IMO. His boxing is ass. I would play Geoff KO but I think this has a dull, slow striking contest written all over it. Geoff superior boxing will win on cards IMO. His kick defense will be story of fight with Ian never getting much going.

Back