UFC 299 > UFC 300

298 is WAY better than 301 as well. So weird!

300 is a MILESTONE EVENT. It should be a card people talk about for years, let alone the best card of the year. Expectations should be through the roof. The only fight so far that is worthy of such a big event is the oliveira vs tsarukyan fight. Everything else is generic PPV ### worthy.
I think many people are just shocked they aren't blown away by the announcements. 299 is sort of stealing the thunder. 300 needs some curveballs to bring the excitement.

So Khabib is back training with Mendez at AKA, a superfight with GSP is possible.
Alex is training for a title fight but Izzy is out so what do we get @ 300 for him?
Maybe Leon/Belal happens after all.

Prediction:
Alex vs Rountree?
Khabib vs GSP?
Leon vs Belal?
Weili vs Xiaonan
Nate vs Mas 2?

Going by the main fights

Don’t care who is on the prelims, playboi

Also 300 is only partially announced
It’ll have more WMMA when finalized

Go do some more maths, nerd
Wait, there are more fights to be announced? So I'm supposed to wait until the card is final before analyzing it, but you're righteous in your conclusion of said card that isn't finalized?

Holy double standards batman. The mental gymnastics are impressive 👏🏻

Are you on mushrooms? Virtually none of these are old retirees / nostalgia.

O'Malley vs Vera is a title fight with two guys in their prime, arguably O'Malley hasn't even hit his prime yet. They are both best-in-the-world level fighters right now.

Saint Denis is 28 and on a terror run, he's best described as rising prospect. Maddalena is a 27 year old prospect undefeated in 6 UFC fights. Burns is a ranked veteran who had a FOTY burner with Khamzat, nobody serious would describe him as a nostalgia fighter.

Kevin Holland is 31 in his prime and putting on bangers. MVP is making his UFC debut.

Blaydes, Gamrot, Yan and Yadong are all in their prime and contenders in their division.

Calling 299 a retirees card is the worst hot take I've seen in a while. This card is one of the best they've put together in years if it holds up.
They are going to stack 300 with retirees and nostalgia bait.
….i think you may have misunderstood

Seems smart business wise load up 299 sp when they pull from 300 gives them time to just shove shit back

300 is a MILESTONE EVENT. It should be a card people talk about for years, let alone the best card of the year. Expectations should be through the roof. The only fight so far that is worthy of such a big event is the oliveira vs tsarukyan fight. Everything else is generic PPV ### worthy.

Do the milestones go 100, 300, 500 etc.?

If not I think the UFC themselves might've missed the memo on UFC 200.

So Khabib is back training with Mendez at AKA, a superfight with GSP is possible.
Alex is training for a title fight but Izzy is out so what do we get @ 300 for him?
Maybe Leon/Belal happens after all.

Prediction:
Alex vs Rountree?
Khabib vs GSP?
Leon vs Belal?
Weili vs Xiaonan
Nate vs Mas 2?
Gsp already stated that he’s old and is done fighting for good so no… no one cares about Leon or Belal so negative on that. Diaz is a bum and his Conor panty night is king gone dried up. Dana is going to announce Conor vs Chandler at 177 for ufc 300. That’s their true massive reveal for 300. Could’ve also been Alex vs Izzy however Izzy is injured or something

The UFC should honestly hire you. You bring up really good points.

300 could still get Aspinall, Perriera, or both.

299 is a good card (even with a less than stellar main event) but that doesnt mean 300 wont be good.

Gsp already stated that he’s old and is done fighting for good so no… no one cares about Leon or Belal so negative on that. Diaz is a bum and his Conor panty night is king gone dried up. Dana is going to announce Conor vs Chandler at 177 for ufc 300. That’s their true massive reveal for 300. Could’ve also been Alex vs Izzy however Izzy is injured or something
Thanks ivan keep me updated on future updates

It's not even debatable

418892188_888221959970827_5095068112933025000_n.jpg
Then why post? We want to debate lol

Jk, agree 100%

the fact that they’re trying to put so many wmma fights on ufc 300 is kinda killing the hype ngl

299 looks like the best card in a long time. 298 is awesome as well. 300 looks like it'd be good for a normal PPV standard but so far doesn't have the lineup worthy of a landmark event.

And 297 is a decent (ish) fight night card

shon malley has to get stretchered out when he bumps his knee.

ill spend my likmited time on earth watching a good moviel, instead.

Back