PBP UFC 300 - Pereira vs. Hill Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 4 / 13 at 10pm ET / 7pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wish Max would stay at LW and let his body grow into the division like Charles and Dustin did, there are so many fun fights for him there, Rapha Fivziav, rematch with Charles, Islam, hell even a reamtch with Dustin, the second fight was fun as fuck.

What's your best ko?
That changes all the time. In my intoxicated state I'll mention Foreman... No, MMA related, let's go Kongo vs Barry. Or Barboza. Or Buckley, even, for a new one. Are we talking punches? Hah, I could list 100 and change my mind among them as I rewatch each.
We can talk this over another beer.

Sterling vs Kattar, fantastic huh? cool story bro. The crowd booed for 15 minutes straight.

I don't know what the purpose of this is, but I've loved it!

Kayla looked amazing, Diego Lopes was phenomenal, Moicano-Jalin was error-ridden but awesome, Green-Miller was a serious respect-fest, Figgy-Cody was also awesome!

I mean... Sterling-Kattar wasn't even bad and got booed because this event has been phenomenal, and I'd for sure tell you if I thought otherwise, don't worry about that :cool:

gaethje-v-holloway.jpg

I thought people overblew the power difference of Max from the Poirier fight, but still thought Gaethje was going to land something big. Still think Max doesn't have anything for Islam, but Max/Topuria should be a banger. Atleast Max saved us from Islam rematching all of Khabib's old title defenses.

Back