UFC 300 Play-By-Play

Beast.

Even in his losses don't think we've seen Sodiq done like that. 300k for sure.

Don't think the Mosvar fight makes sense at this point but big step up needed for sure. Yair, T-City, Allen or Emmett is fine by me.

I left after collecting my Lopes wins and just got back to see that Kayla collected some more for me.
So far so good for me (except for Turner lol)

Holm.should probably retire, be surprised if she doesn't.

That person who bet $62k on Holm/Harrison O2.5 must be on tilt right now.

Genuinely surprised she didn't announce it there after Kayla's victory speech. She's not going to crack contender status again and it's the biggest crowd she'll get chance to retire in front of to end a decent career. Certainly better than retiring after a loss to no crowd in the apex center if she decides to go again.

I got Sterling on the next one. I think he might struggle a bit at boxing range, but the threat of takedowns, and the fact that he looks like he properly bulked up, and his grappling game when/if he gets into grappling range, make me think he takes it.
If Kattar can land that jab and control the distance/avoid takedowns things might get dicey though.

Genuinely surprised she didn't announce it there after Kayla's victory speech. She's not going to crack contender status again and it's the biggest crowd she'll get chance to retire in front of to end a decent career. Certainly better than retiring after a loss to no crowd in the apex center if she decides to go again.
Yeah, this seems like a prime time for the vets to retire. Miller, Holm etc.
Retiring likely increases the chances of getting a 300k performance of the night bonus too I think.

Back