UFC 304 is less than 3 months away...

AmbassadorFright

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
And only 2 fights have been added to the card. There's been nothing but crickets. Aspinall said he was on that card but we've heard nothing but crickets. There was talk of Leon vs Belal but as far as anything substantial there been nothing but crickets. What the hell is going on here? Why no announcements?

4eb40d33-f08d-46b3-99e2-074ffa08f2a7_text.gif

June is a great month for us as a community so I am not tweaking over 304.

I believe both Edwards, and Aspinall are fighting on that card, defending their belts.

Is this another UFC 300 troll thread? Two title fights in England. But there’s nothing on the card? If you aren’t buying the ppv on the strength of a title fight in WW, and HW. You were never going to buy it. The rest of the card could be a throwaway. And it would still be as good or better than many ppv. Like 301, or 289 for example.

Some of you people are utterly ridiculous.

Usman vs MVP sounds like the last fight MVP needs

How so? Usman is too shop worn at this point to put on a 15 minute wrestling clinic. Not like he's much of a submission threat anyways. MVP has freaky wrist control like he showed vs Douglas Lima, he'd be winning every second of that fight that he can keep it standing. Usman would get lit up.

How so? Usman is too shop worn at this point to put on a 15 minute wrestling clinic. Not like he's much of a submission threat anyways. MVP has freaky wrist control like he showed vs Douglas Lima, he'd be winning every second of that fight that he can keep it standing. Usman would get lit up.
I hate that fight. That’s w a waste of both of their waneing primes.

Give usman tony Ferguson

And give mvp the paddy/wonder boy types

I hate that fight. That’s w a waste of both of their waneing primes.

Give usman tony Ferguson

And give mvp the paddy/wonder boy types

Usman has only lost to Edwards & Chimaev in the last 10+ years, you'd have to have zero confidence in him to seriously suggest he fight Tony Ferguson.

Tony Ferguson has lost 7 straight fights and the last 3 all to unranked opponents, he shouldn't be fighting perhaps at all and definitely not vs anyone ranked in any division.

idk, Usman is coming off of a very close decision loss to Edwards, and took him down 4 times. Edwards also did cheat quite a bit too.

Back