PBP UFC Fight Night 228 - Fiziev vs. Gamrot PBP Discussion: Sat. 9/23 at 4PM ET/1PM PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well this was by far the worst event i have watched in awhile.

should only have 1 bonus for the the Marina R. who put a beating on Karate Hottie. and maybe DirtyBird too

...... This fight seemed so evenly match at such a high level, I've never been big on Gamrot but this was his sharpest performance ever by far and it's absolutely brutal that a fight that was still being figured out by both men ended on such a freak accident.

Damn, Cruz's "come back with aveagance" has afflicted the rest of the commentary booth.

It's a shame it ended like that. I think gamrot was winning and was going to win either way, but I would have liked to see it play out more

Bro he's drugged to hell with adrenaline. I don't ever blame fighters for celebrating and being happy no matter how a fight ends if they get a W. That's prob about another ~100K he just made cause of that.
Yeah that’s why I said I hope he “realizes”….as in the future.

Bro did Dom just say Bryce gonna pray for Raphael in the back?
Yes and thought fair play. Just a cheeky joke. Also Dom is going to do Dom things. Anti-social only loves his dog things.

Reactions: HCS
Wow I cannot believe he gets a victory cause the guy broke his leg on accident. That's a NC No Contest they need to fix this rule imo

101865-3676024.png

F the Disqualification

Back