PBP UFC Fight Night 230 - Yusuff vs. Barboza PBP Discussion: Sat. 10/14 at 4PM ET/1PM PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IN but I'm going to a college football game so I'll miss the main card

giphy.gif

OH NO!

The great Chairez-Lacerda fight fell off the card?

<Neil01>

I thought you were a man appreciative of mindless violence. But here I find you a dovish prude, a pacifist, a peace-loving Ghandi, one of God's little lambs, a genuine little goody two-shoes, Maximus the Merciful himself come to grace us!

Hey, good to see you bud. Not much going on here. I was going to do some yard work but its been raining. So I've just been shit posting on Sherdog instead, lol. How have you been?

Raining all day here in Chicago. Leaving for Spain tomorrow with the old lady. Going to do a road trip from Barcelona to Valencia

Woof. Tired as hell after a long, rainy drive from the country. Probably will not make it thru even the prelims before falling asleep.

Hopefully I am enteretained before zzz. :D

OH NO!

The great Chairez-Lacerda fight fell off the card?

<Neil01>

I thought you were a man appreciative of mindless violence. But here I find you a dovish prude, a pacifist, a peace-loving Ghandi, one of God's little lambs, a genuine little goody two-shoes, Maximus the Merciful himself come to grace us!

<escalate99>

"Yusuff told me he wants to leave his bloody face ripped off on the canvas by the end of round 1. It's true!" - Dominick Cruz

I don't care how old Karyn Bryant is now...

If she knew all the things that I would do to her, she would probably get a restraining order.

Back