PBP UFC Fight Night 230 - Yusuff vs. Barboza PBP Discussion: Sat. 10/14 at 4PM ET/1PM PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone else notice the size of Heidi's mittens..?
200w.gif

I thought you were a man appreciative of mindless violence. But here I find you a dovish prude, a pacifist, a peace-loving Ghandi, one of God's little lambs, a genuine little goody two-shoes, Maximus the Merciful himself come to grace us!

I don't know why they even scrap fights due to "medical incidents".

A medical incident doesn't mean you're impossible to punch. I bet you can still be punched.

LET THEM FIGHT!

They're going to wait 35 minutes before the first fight again. Fuck this noise, I'm switching back to football. Somebody holler when they appear ready

A medical incident doesn't mean you're impossible to punch. I bet you can still be punched.

LET THEM FIGHT!

I think it was staph. You go onto the mats with staph, everyone leaves with staph.

Hoping Elkins retires with a win (or, maybe, a loss). TJ Brown is a fighter that might stick around at .50 in the ufc with the correct matchmaking, but him demolishing a completely shot Elkins is not a fight I'm hype about lol

LET THEM FIGHT!

I heard it was some type of facial rash. Daniel is likely gone now anyway

Back