PBP UFC Fight Night 239 - Tuivasa vs. Tybura Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 3/16 at 4pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even though Aldo is fighting Martinez on his return, I think they will do Aldo vs Cruz later this year at some point
Hopefully a squash match so Aldo can get ...

90a3d58b-1c09-48e7-85a1-f4bcdd3c657a_text.gif

Two dogs here. This will either be a gritty ugly fight, or a spectacular beatdown.

Gerald has fought 50 times since the Khamzat fight... while Khamzat has fought twice

That would be a great fight
Love it, and they both been talking about it for a while. Its crazy to think they have both been in WEC and UFC for all those many years and never fought, it should happen.

Aldo looked great the last few years. He looked great in his last 4 fights in UFC.. 3-1 and the only loss Merab couldn't do anything to him, the fight was just awful. Before that he beat Chitto, Font and Munhoz. Lets go!! I feel like he has more left in him.

He also did some boxing fights recently and looked great, very fast and accurate. He didn't look finished at all, still super sharp.

Sheeeet.

Herb " you better die " Dean

I expect some just bleed. And honestly; this fight would’ve been better in masvidal’s org. This would be a banger in bare knuckle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back