PBP UFC Fight Night 239 - Tuivasa vs. Tybura Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 3/16 at 4pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tybura summoning the spirit of Koscheck? I guess he's about to try to grapplefuck Tuivasa.

I give up posting via mobile. Ads are fucking up and keeps scrolling my feed automatically. Insufferable
If you have Android, install the kiwi browser and you can intall Ublock origin ad blocker. Kiwi looks pretty much like chrome. I see no ads on here on either the PC or android phone.

The old joke on the Sherdog Radio Network back in the day was that when the Red Hot Chili Peppers were used for a walkout song, it was because the UFC rejected the fighter's walkout song (except for Dillashaw) -- I'm about 95% confident that Tybura didn't choose this as his walkout song lol

Tybura sounds like Goldmember

200w.gif

Battle is rough. Next time just give him the shattered dreams kick to the dick and then flex on the cage doc for stopping the fight.

"I am the 57th ranked fighter in the division....no man wants to fight THIS"

He was looking great against the little hobgoblin though.

I hate saying a professional fighter wanted out but that dude was broken. Fully agree with Battle.

Yeah, me too. This is honestly the first time I've ever felt motivated to claim it at all. Loosa trying to fight him a minute after claiming he couldn't see is just pretty bad optically lol

*no pun intended*

Wasn't he boxing?

Yes. He should not be fighting someone like Martinez right now. We need to maximize a last appearance by Jose. Why isn't it Cruz/Aldo? I hate this shit, lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back