Official for UFN 81, Jan 17.

fight pass prelims

4796.png

Last edited:
Official for UFN 81, Jan 17.

fight pass prelims

4797.png

Last edited:
Felder should be a pretty good matchup Cruickshank, no? If the price on him is decent i will probably be on him. Felder looked very hesitant in his last fight against Pearson, didn't really pull the trigger. I can see Cruickshank edging a decision here.

it could happen. i think we've collectively overestimated felder a little bit, possibly.

that or he needs to make adjustments and increase his workrate, at least

Ben Rothwell is 2.50 / +150 on Unibet. Did Barnett look good enough against Nelson to justify being a decent favorite?

Ben Rothwell is 2.50 / +150 on Unibet. Did Barnett look good enough against Nelson to justify being a decent favorite?

in a word -- yep. i think that's about right.. barnett -150 to -200ish, yea. rothwell +150 sounds accurate

wade is one of the more predictable fighters out there.. need to start capitalizing better on it!

this is a tricky fight, tho. definitely gonna all come down to whether or not wade can take taisumov down consistently. if you can read that element correctly, you'll make $ on this fight

NFL-wildcard

Bengals are +2.5 at home?! This line doesn't make sense to me. The Steelers probably won't even have DWilliams. Good luck covering on the road with no running game. Pittsburgh is being too overvalued here. I'm def on the Bengals, but im gonna save some BR in case it hits +3
Prob too early to bet but I took Bengals +3 at -135 and my boys Minnesota at +200

Serious alarm bells if you are betting Cruickshank but Felder will have to be -150 or less for me to even consider him. I bet on him against Pearson even tho i had a bad feeling. Cruickshank should be an easier fight but out of four fights Felder has only looked really good against Castillo which doesnt mean much.

I think Pettis takes out Alvarez have not been impressed with him at all. Cerrone absolutely battered him and against a poor Melendez he didnt impress me much either.

Just started watching tape but think Pearson deals with Trinaldo. Better striker and i cannot see Trinaldo getting him down and if he does think Pearson will pop right back up.

Pearson + Pettis looking good to me hope i can get that at evens.

Think Felder is just a better version of Cruick. Hoping lines are playable i'll be all over Felder

I have been so underwhelmed and disappointed by Felder so far, maybe it is just because he came int othe UFC with signifcant hype. Felder is fade material IMO.

My prediction for Fedler is that he will not be in the UFC by the end of the year. Frankly, I don't think he is mentally tough or cut out to be in the UFC. I think Felder lacks self confidence which is kryptonite to fighting at this level. I am willing to eat my words but this is what I see so far.

Cruik has his own issues so not saying I am going to back him but I am no longer interested in betting passive Felder. It might just be a no play fight for me or just bet the over.

Surely the best way to play that is Barnett SU hedged with Rothwell KO?

i wouldn't necessarily agree w/that as a foolproof strategy or anything, i think rothwell COULD win a decision..

Not sure if anyone saw this. Yes, I still needed Pettis and Silva, but damn, the judges always gotta fuck something up for me. Also had a few other parlays that would've cashed if Noke won

dominic cruz to hold a title in 2016 is 2.30 on betfair, a little better then his current ml and if he looses a close fight he will propably get a rematch

I have been so underwhelmed and disappointed by Felder so far, maybe it is just because he came int othe UFC with signifcant hype. Felder is fade material IMO.

My prediction for Fedler is that he will not be in the UFC by the end of the year. Frankly, I don't think he is mentally tough or cut out to be in the UFC. I think Felder lacks self confidence which is kryptonite to fighting at this level. I am willing to eat my words but this is what I see so far.

Cruik has his own issues so not saying I am going to back him but I am no longer interested in betting passive Felder. It might just be a no play fight for me or just bet the over.
I remember when majority were on him to beat Barboza, hehe. Hes a mid tier guy at the moment but i'm not calling him fade material just yet, he certainly has some serious skills.

I'd be surprised if hes out of the UFC by end of the year. Granted, with a loss to Cruick he might be out, but if he gets a win hes such a fun fighter to watch think it will take 3 losses in a row for him to be gone and I think he'll still be a problem for lower tier guys.

Prob too early to bet but I took Bengals +3 at -135 and my boys Minnesota at +200
i also think the Vikings line is too high but Seattle matches up well with Minnesota in my opinion. That and I have a futures bet on the Seahawks winning the NFC at +300

Early thoughts on Latifi and Sean

This should be a brawling slug fest especially with Sean, that guy simply walks his opponents down with never ending pressure and throws punches in bunches hoping something connects, if he manages to get close to opponents he likes to grind them against the cage working on dirty boxing and just holding them there, oddly it does work well for him at times. Latifi should be the much better fighter coming in, he paces himself, picks his shots making sure each shot is powerful and significant and he also has a powerful low leg kick with his tree trunk legs. Latifi also looks for openings to land counter punches on over aggressive opponents that get to close to him. Sean should be a terrible style for latifi really.

Latifi is also an 2 time Greco winner & ADCC Qualifier which all comes from his Swedish wrestling background, he has been wrestling since he was young I don't see Sean holding such a tank against the cage for to long.

I expect latifi to be unplayable, but perhaps parlay fodder or even latifi to finish props maybe worth a stab.

Last edited:
i also think the Vikings line is too high but Seattle matches up well with Minnesota in my opinion. That and I have a futures bet on the Seahawks winning the NFC at +300
I'm on my boys to win the NFC at +1600 haha

The UFC To Add A New Weight Class In 2016?

+2000, 21.0

maybe atom weight for the chicks?

The UFC To Add A New Weight Class In 2016?

+2000, 21.0

maybe atom weight for the chicks?

Or flyweight

But i think for either one, they'd do a Tuf first, like they did with 115

+2000 I can't fault ya but I havent heard anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back