UFC Fight Night: Almeida vs. Lewis PBP

Anyone (aside from me) rolling with the Brazilian underdog in the opening fight?

I have him on one parlay, but no single bet.

His KO/TKO/DQ round prop odds are absurd considering he's won his last 2 fights by head kick and body kick. I'm not gonna get into level of opposition, etc. It's a fight and he's fighting at home with a rowdy crowd and adrenaline so I may throw a few $$$ on all 3 rounds but probably not now that I said it because it'll inevitably lose.

His KO/TKO/DQ round prop odds are absurd considering he's won his last 2 fights by head kick and body kick. I'm not gonna get into level of opposition, etc. It's a fight and he's fighting at home with a rowdy crowd and adrenaline so I may throw a few $$$ on all 3 rounds but probably not now that I said it because it'll inevitably lose.
Yeah some of the props for the card are nuts. I'm looking forward to Viera by sub at +220.

That's pretty much his only path to victory, and it's incredible value compared to his ML.

Yeah some of the props for the card are nuts. I'm looking forward to Viera by sub at +220.

That's pretty much his only path to victory, and it's incredible value compared to his ML.

Yes I have been debating Viera sub after Big John leaned that way on Weighing In. I can only find +195ish.

Taking shot ar Ruiz in the second. This is the spot to play here with these odds. Against an unproven newcomer with padded record. Not when she was fighting physical monster like Lemos or bjj prodigy Amorim. She literally had 0 chance in those.

We gonna see D-1 Diakiese here? Or he gonna be the kickboxer?

Cage grab in takedown or sweeo attempt should be in automatic point deduction

Close round, gotta give it to Diakiese I guess.

Took fer live. Diakese isnt doing anything on top vs hometown favorite

Not a good sign these days

Diakase might have edged it with control/top time.
Maybe not though, striking dmg + numbers were in Kaue's favor.
With that being said, I think Kaue is starting to look a bit tired.

Probably 2-0 Diakiese.
I think both are looking a bit tired, so a good chance they don't have the energy to get a finish now.
With that being said, Diakiese's calf (left I think) is chopped up bad. A few more heavy strikes there could turn the tide quickly for Kaue.

Diakiese up 2-0, but dude has become the safest fighter in the damn UFC. I don't mind him rounding out his game and becoming a good wrestler, that was a great career move. But dude, when you get top position and throw NO gnp and aren't a sub threat...c'mon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back